Chapter 46

The shooting location of the second variety show is in the mountains. Ji Wang is a bit convincing. It is either an island or a mountain, where to drill in remote areas.

This time, he took Xiaoxu from the beginning. Even though he didn't agree with the company on the topic of hype, it did not affect the company's continued tilt of resources to him.

Sister Hong said that now the company is very optimistic about him, thinking that he has a better future than Zheng Ya. He was even equipped with a nanny car, which Ji Wang hasn't encountered in many years since his debut.

Originally, there was an extra life assistant, but Ji Wang declined.

With Qi Boyan around him, he can trust Xiaoxu, but he can't trust the new assistant.

It's not that I'm worried that the new assistant will go to the Internet to break the news. People who apply for the job have to sign a confidential contract, mainly because they don't want Qi Boyan's matter to be known by the company.

Xiaoxu followed him into the car, groping here and there, making Ji Wang feel sad when he saw it: "You have worked so hard for so many years."

However, the person he apologized to was only busy using the remote control to play with the LCD screen in the car: "Brother Wang, our stingy company has lost money. This nanny car won't be bought second-hand, right."

"There is a refrigerator here, Brother Wang, what do you want to drink?"

Ji Wang was no longer moved, and even wanted to give Xiaoxu a brain collapse: "I want to sleep, keep quiet."

It took a while to go up the mountain. This time, Jiang Dao didn't know where he came to know the village. The buildings are very simple and the surroundings are quiet and isolated from the world.

There are not many young people in the village, they are all old people. The air is full of the smell of mud and flowers, and it is quite clean, suitable for staying here for a while.

When he got out of the car, Ji Wang stretched out comfortably. During this time, he had only this variety show and no other activities.

Because he had a good rest, Ji Wang was in a relaxed mood when he came to shoot.

He was still the first to arrive alone. Instead of letting them go directly to the residence like last time, the program group sent the guests to Tanabe to gather.

There are six land deeds buried in the huge field. Which land deed is dug will determine where you sleep tonight.

There are houses of the village chief with a good environment, houses in general conditions, and an old house that is dilapidated and needs to be repaired on the roof.

People came one after another. They hadn't seen each other for a long time, and they were greeting each other for a while. Contrary to Ji Wang's two issues being the first to arrive, Qi Boyan is always the latest.

Qi Boyan is wearing bright-colored clothes today, with his hair tied up, his face is lightly makeup, and the word Sao Bao is visible all over his body.

Of course, Ji Wang may only think so by himself. Several photographers gathered around and took different shots and clips of the scene where Qi Boyan got out of the car. This is the first look of "On the Road" and must be photographed with a faceless face. It won't waste beauty.

The shining star was silly when he came to Tianbian, and watched the show with Duan Yinyu, who had been complaining for a long time.

Director Jiang informed that tonight's accommodation condition was to dig a house deed in the ground, Qi Boyan sighed slightly: "I would wear my own private server if I knew it. There will be more episodes of this show, and the brand will block me. NS."