Chapter 96: FINAL CHAPTER

"Are you saying that you are crazy! Before you all go crazy together, can you tell me, my agent, that my life will be scary for ten years! I have been with you for so many years, and I have no credit. There is also hard work, you can't stimulate me so much!"

Sister Hong yelled on the phone, Ji Wang held his forehead with a headache, and comforted the other party: "Bo Yan didn't say who it was, he just made his relationship public, not about us."

At this time, he was sitting in an inconspicuous car, waiting for Qi Boyan to come to meet him after throwing away the paparazzi.

Li Feng had made a phone call just now and said that it might not be so fast. Once Qi Boyan's relationship was made public, it would be big news. The paparazzi who stared at him would say dozens of times more than usual. Everyone wanted to rush to do it. Big news.

The concert scene turned into tens of thousands of people crying in unison, and the cries were so loud that the scene was really shocking, and it was really painful to call Ji Wang the culprit.

At the concert just now, when I heard Qi Boyan's confession, Ji Wang's heart was like fireworks exploded that day. No one will bring Ji Wang such a strong feeling in this life.

A top star who goes public when he is in the limelight.

If it wasn't to protect Ji Wang, I'm afraid that brother would have changed his name to Ji Wang.

After finally stabilizing Sister Hong's mood, Ji Wang hung up the phone and let out a long sigh.

He was far less calm than Sister Hong thought, and his calf was still shaking slightly. It is impossible to say that you are not afraid of the storms that follow.

Worrying about affecting Qi Boyan's star career is even more critical.

In any case, he is used to being an unknown actor, and the big deal is that he will be returned to his original shape. The mortgage has been paid off, and he still has savings in his hand, so there is nothing to be afraid of.

After thinking about it for some time, Ji Wang heard a few knocks on the car door, and a fat man with a hood stood outside.

Ji Wang stopped at the parking corner of a shopping mall. Qi Boyan stood outside the window and took off his hood. Only then did Ji Wang know why no one found out that it was Qi Boyan outside.

This is even the special effect makeup, in order to cover up the figure, it also added props to disguise the figure of the fat man.

He quickly unlocked the lock and let someone come up.

Qi Boyan also felt that he was so ugly, and the first reaction when he got into the car was to cover Ji Wang's eyes: "Don't look, let's go home."

Ji Wang laughed: "Li Feng did the makeup for you?"

Qi Boyan: "Well, it's a trick to stay by my side as an assistant."

Ji Wang started the car while laughing, Qi Boyan took out his mobile phone, there was no message or call on it, Ji Wang took the time to look at it, thinking that it shouldn't be.

Qi Boyan noticed it and shook the phone in his hand: "Newly bought."

Ji Wang: "When did you buy it?"

Qi Boyan: "I bought it the day I was going to find you."

Ji Wang didn't realize what Qi Boyan meant at first, but he didn't realize it until the next red light: "Did you buy it before filming that MV?"

In other words, Qi Boyan had already made preparations for public disclosure, even if he hadn't chased Ji Wang back at that time.