Chapter 63

Ji Wang didn't hesitate much, and took the Ten Complete Tonic. He really needed a tonic. After drinking the bad-tasting tonic, Ji Wang lay down in the back seat to sleep.

He wasn't sure if he still had enough energy to deal with the shooting today, but Qi Bo said it was too cruel.

When I returned to the hotel and confirmed that Xiaoxu had only started filming yesterday's content at night, Ji Wang fell asleep peacefully. When he woke up, he found that it was dark, and Xiaoxu didn't come to wake him up.

Moved, it felt as if someone was holding his arm around him, his warm arm was around his arm, and his breath leaped shallowly on his shoulder.

The taste similar to Prunus persi was in the room, it was the taste of Qi Boyan's pheromone blending with him. Ji Wang immediately realized who the person in his arms was.

Qi Boyan's voice murmured in the darkness: "Are you awake?"

Ji Wang turned on the light, and Qi Boyan under the light closed his eyes tightly, not adapting to the falling light, and opened it after a few blinks. The eyelashes are warm and fluffy, and they look cute.

He endured it, but still didn't hold it back, and kissed Qi Boyan's eyelashes. Qi Boyan opened his eyes completely now, and put his arm around Ji Wang's neck, making people kiss his mouth.

After being sticky for a while, Ji Wang finally got out and wanted to check the time with his mobile phone.

There were two mobile phones on the bedside table. Ji Wang picked up one casually. It happened that the alarm of that phone also rang. The alarm noted: Take medicine.

Take medicine?

Qi Boyan still wanted to sleep with his brother's arm, but was stunned by the other party with his mobile phone. Ji Wang asked him, "What medicine are you taking?"

Thinking of the scene of taking medicine several times, Ji Wang paused: "It was vitamins before, but stomach medicine last time, what about this time?"

Qi Boyan yawned and didn't care too much: "Suppressant, this alarm clock is scheduled for susceptibility, so I forgot to turn it off."

He sat up from the quilt and had to kiss Ji Wang, but Ji Wang avoided it.

Qi Boyan's eyes darkened, forcibly pressed Ji Wang's chin, kissed his lips, and said, "Don't hide from me, I don't like it."

Ji Wang frowned, thinking about something. He looked at Qi Boyan and slowly said: "If you feel unwell, you must tell me, you can't hide it from me."

Qi Boyan pinched Ji Wang's cheek amusedly: "What is there to lie? I wish my brother would love me heartily, thinking about me and loving me all day long."

After speaking, Qi Boyan lifted the quilt and got out of bed. He only wore a pair of sports pants. His upper body was pale and strong, like a cold cast, not a healthy color.

He walked freely in Ji Wang's room, and took out Ji Wang's sweater from the hotel closet, put it on his body, and sniffed the collar in front of Ji Wang: "I like it."

Ji Wang has taken offense to such an idiot's behavior. After putting a restraint sticker on himself, he called Qi Boyan over.

Qi Boyan walked over and squatted in front of him, showing the back of his neck obediently.

Just when Ji Wang concentrated on putting restraint stickers on Qi Boyan, Qi Boyan suddenly said, "Do you want to mark me?"

He lifted his cheeks, a little expectant: "You haven't marked me yet."