Chapter 8

Xiaoxu sat on the big sofa in the luxurious suite, shaking his legs with anxiety, and wanted to wake up the obsessed self one hour ago a hundred and eight times.

When Qi Boyan appeared outside the door, Xiao Xu was dumbfounded. Qi Boyan also said that he should ask Mr. Ji about the shooting.

The big star was so polite, Xiao Xu was at a loss, when he reacted, he had been taken to Qi Boyan's room by Qi Boyan's assistant Li Feng.

Li Feng made coffee for him not far away, and chatted with him about some work matters and gossip in the circle.

At the beginning, Xiaoxu was not so disturbed. As time passed, his head gradually became sober. Qi Boyan could ask for advice about what to do in the filming.

Although Ji Wang had a good play, he was not popular. At this moment, he remembered that Qi Boyan was at the scene of Ji Wang's hands and feet, and then thought of Qi Boyan's comments. He was really worried about his artist doing something bad.

Li Feng came over with his coffee and smiled and said to him: "By the way, Teacher Ji's recent school drama is very popular."

Hearing someone praise Jiwang, Xiaoxu straightened up proudly: "Yes, Brother Wang is already very capable. He has always played well and is a very serious actor."

Li Feng: "I like his play with the heroine very much, but I heard that the two of them are not just inside the play, but outside the play..."

Xiaoxu immediately denied: "What, nothing! Brother Wang never messes with Ao relations!"

Li Feng added in due course: "What about beta?"

"Beta is not good either! Brother Wang is currently on the rise, and his career is critical." Said Xiaoxu glanced at Li Feng unhappily, and said to his heart, you think all of them are like Qi Boyan of yours, so troubled. Come.

Brother Wang is a clean and self-contained high-quality alpha!

Li Feng pushed a plate of dim sum over: "Don't be angry, eat dim sum, can you add a WeChat?"

He made it so natural that even if Xiaoxu was reluctant, he felt that he could leave a WeChat account with Qi Boyan's assistant and need to contact him in the future.

As an artist assistant, you have to be good at dancing with long sleeves and be exquisite.

Just after adding WeChat, Ji Wang's number dialed. Xiaoxu quickly picked it up, and Ji Wang called him back. Xiaoxu couldn't even wipe the scum on his mouth, and hurried back out of the room.

Xiaoxu knocked on the door for a long time before someone came to open the door.

Standing behind the door, Qi Boyan, with a red and swollen right cheek, frowned and said, "Didn't I tell you to look at him?"

The words were not directed at Xiaoxu, but Li Feng behind Xiaoxu. Li Feng smiled bitterly and shrugged his helplessness.

Xiao Xu looked at Qi Boyan's face in panic, and smelled the strange smell in the room.

He is a beta, but his father is an alpha, so Xiaoxu can smell a little pheromone, but is far less clear than omega or alpha.

Even he can smell the smell in the room, how strong the original pheromone should be!

Xiaoxu's face was pale, and Ji Wang's voice came from inside: "Xiaoxu?"

"Here!" Xiao Xu squeezed Qi Boyan away, and hurriedly came to Ji Wang and scanned Ji Wang's body frantically. Sure enough, there were a few bloody teeth marks on Ji Wang's neck, and it didn't take long for him to bite. .

Xiaoxu's eyes were red instantly, and guilt and self-blame came to his mind: "Brother Wang..."

Seeing Xiaoxu's guilt, Ji Wang patted Xiaoxu's shoulder, leaned to the ear and said, "Don't worry, I'm fine."

No matter how stupid Xiaoxu is, he won't really believe that it's okay. He has been bitten like that on his neck, which is a good thing Qi Boyan did.

Xiaoxu sniffed and deliberately said loudly, "Brother Wang, let's go to the hospital to register."

Ji Wang said amused: "How can it be so serious? No need."

Qi Boyan used to bite harder, but as an alpha, he has strong resilience, and the wound will heal in about a week.

Sometimes he wonders, is it because he is more resistant as an alpha, that's why Qi Boyan likes to toss him so much.

Xiaoxu said: "You have to get a shot of rabies, who knows if there is any virus!"

Ji Wang almost laughed, and then looked at Qi Boyan, who was scolded as a rabid dog. The star had a very bad face and stared at Xiao Xu dangerously.

"Xiaoxu is young and ignorant, just kidding." After that, Ji Wang pulled Xiaoxu behind him to protect him.

Qi Boyan turned his head and said to Li Feng: "My face is swollen. Get me some medicine. It won't affect the shooting tomorrow."

Facing the wound on Qi Boyan's face, Li Feng didn't make a fuss, but calmly left the room and went to find the best anti-swelling medicine for Qi Boyan.

Ji Wang looked at the time: "You should go now."

Qi Boyan didn't move, Xiao Xu plucked up the courage to stand in front of Ji Wang, and took a few steps forward to drive people: "Mr. Qi, you should..." As soon as the voice fell, Qi Boyan grabbed his hand. .

Xiao Xu Soul was so scared that he didn't know what was going on.

Qi Boyan grabbed his wrist, turned him around, grabbed his hair, forcing him to lower his head and reveal the back of his neck.

In an instant of vision, Xiao Xu saw Ji Wang's face, shocked, and saddened as familiar.

The back of Xiao Xu's neck was lightly sniffed, and his very intimate posture, and the ambiguity brought by the slight physical contact, made Xiao Xu sluggish.

He heard Qi Bo say: "What, it turned out to be a beta."

The sound of footsteps approached quickly, and Ji Wang's bare feet caught Xiao Xu's eyes. The next second, he was snatched from Qi Boyan's arms by Ji Wang.

Because he was too close, Xiao Xu could feel Ji Wang's heartbeat too violently. Ji Wang said bitterly, "You should go."

Qi Boyan said indifferently: "Don't get excited, I didn't want to do anything to him."

Ji Wang was silent, but clenched his hands into fists, as if he would hit Qi Boyan's face the next moment.

The scene was tense, and Ji Wang and Qi Boyan faced each other with their eyes. If it weren't for the post-fusion pheromone remaining in the air, Xiao Xu would think that these two people were enemies, rivals, and the ones who hated each other the most.

Behind Ji Wang, Xiao Xu clearly saw the "mark" on Ji Wang's neck. Even in beta, he understands the meaning of this bite mark.

Qi Boyan said in a weird tone: "Didn't you say that omega is right for you, now even beta is fine?"

When Xiaoxu heard this, he was frustrated. If he was more courageous, he would have to spit on Big Star Qi, who made him slander Brother Wang so much.

Brother Wang was innocent in his heart, but he didn't rush to refute Qi Boyan's remarks. Instead, he said to Qi Boyan: "Yes, I will never refuse anyone, except alpha."

As soon as this was said, the atmosphere became worse.

Qi Boyan's chest was undulating, obviously irritated by Ji Wang.

After a while, Qi Boyan wanted to look at them both with a smile: "Really, I wish you a pleasant evening."

With a bang, Qi Boyan slammed the door and left.

The air is deadly quiet.

After waiting for a long time, he cautiously said to Ji Wang: "Brother Wang...Has Qi Boyan misunderstood something?"

Just as Ji Wang was drawn away, he walked slowly to the sofa and fell down. He was very tired, curled up on the large sofa, and said dumbly: "Xiao Xu, you go to bed, let me stay a while."