Chapter 50

The sweet language, hot breath, and even the licking and licking that crossed the line too much, failed to make Ji Wang's expression shaken.

It was him who was obviously stripped, his racing suit was still untied, and his groin disappeared secretly from the edge of the black racing suit. With the ups and downs of his breathing, the beads of sweat descended, making him so sexy.

He looked cold and abstinent, and said coldly to Qi Boyan: "So you lost."

Who is Qi Bo Yan Li-I want to smoke my heart out, even though I can't take care of myself in the game. Ji Wang raised his hand and smashed Qi Boyan away, turned around and looked at this person: "Let's compete in the finals."

Qi Boyan ignored the pain that was hit by Ji Wang's elbow, and stretched out his hand to press on the locker behind Ji Wang's head.

With an enveloping gesture, he suppressed the person in his arms. He stared at Ji Wang's lips and showed an arrogant smile: "Are you sure you must make it to the finals?"

Ji Wang's words were too crazy. Only two people entered the finals. Ji Wang directly ignored Xia Changyang. The subtext is that even if this is a Xia Changyang special, it won't be him who won the championship trophy.

Qi Boyan loved Ji Wang's arrogance to death: "Brother, if you want to compare with me, you have to show up with a lot of color."

"If you didn't make it to the finals, or you lost to me in the finals, you have to promise me a request." He stretched out his hand to hold Ji Wang's face, rubbed the opponent's lower lip with his thumb, and applied a little force to make it ruddy. The edges are pressed white.

Ji Wang's lips are always prone to swelling, so as long as he kisses, others can see what he has done before.

Qi Boyan especially loves Ji Wang's lips, whether it was six years ago or now.

Ji Wang didn't care about Qi Boyan's small actions: "If the result of the game is the opposite, you have to agree to my request."

Qi Boyan already knew what Ji Wang might ask for.

He looked at Ji Wang sternly, and then said after a long time: "Okay, I promise you."

"Don't you ask what my requirements are?" Ji Wang asked.

Qi Boyan asked, "Then you, don't care what my request is?"

Probably both knew what the request was, but this question was unnecessary.

Ji Wang pushed Qi Boyan away and changed his clothes: "If you want to beat me, at least adjust your state."

It is best to avoid eating, excessive physical exertion, and other behaviors.

Ji Wang said casually: "Of course, if you lose because of your bad condition, I will be happier."

After speaking, Ji Wang stepped out of the dressing room. Li Feng, who was waiting outside the door, looked back and saw him come out. He was a little surprised, probably because of how fast he came out.

Maybe they thought they did something else in it.

The bad actors have bad assistants.

Ji Wang left a sentence: "Bring him the meal, I think he should be in the mood to eat now."

Back at the hotel, Xiao Xu saw him coming back, and said strangely: "Brother Wang, why are you back?"

Ji Wang glanced at the time: "I have been out for an hour."

Xiaoxu seemed to be choked: "Is that so... so fast."

Ji Wang: "... Hurry?"

Xiaoxu shook his head: "No, no, unhappy, Brother Wang, you are not happy at all!"