Chapter 48

Others didn't understand, but Ji Wang clearly understood Xia Changyang's meaning. He knew Xizhen earlier, long before he and Xia Changyang fought CP. Later, after Xizhen and Xia Changyang fell in love, every time they were unhappy, they would always find Jiwang to drink.

As Xizhen's friend, he has never seen Xia Changyang. In a sense, this means that this relationship is not very stable, just like him and Qi Boyan, friends who know do not agree, and friends who don't know have no chance to know.

Xizhen should have mentioned him to Xia Changyang, and he didn't know how to mention him, called Xia Changyang so yin and yang.

Xizhen grew up abroad and made her debut right after returning home. She is a sunny sweetheart. I am keen on skin contact and excessive sweet talk, and I am even more cute and coquettish towards my friends.

But this is not to say that he deliberately teases someone, but that he has such a character.

Such a small sun fell miserably after hitting the peak of Xia Changyang. This made Ji Wang, who had been warmed up, unable to feel good about Xia Changyang anyway.

Ji Wang stood beside Xia Changyang and looked at Qi Boyan, but found that the other party was clashing with Xia Changyang, neither of them was easy to provoke. Xia Changyang curled up his lips at Qi Boyan, showing a provocative expression.

It seems that the relationship between the two is not good, Ji Wang thought.

This is even more vividly reflected in the subsequent games, where the two captains clashed openly and secretly for several times, full of gunpowder.

Qi Boyan's group has two omegas. In the sports game, they are both at a disadvantage and lose in a mess.

After losing the third game again, Ji Wang saw Qi Boyan gently pursing his lower lip, which was already a manifestation of his unhappiness, probably because he was still on the show and did not dare to be too obvious.

Inexplicably, Ji Wang felt that Qi Boyan was wrong.

Up to now, Ji Wang attributed the struggle between Qi Boyan and Xia Changyang to the rivalry between the two top streams.

But in the game of grabbing the ball, Xia Changyang accidentally tore off a strand of Qi Boyan's hair, it was not a fight, and it was directly upgraded to hands-on.

Xia Changyang saw a strand of hair between his fingers, and was a little surprised at first, but soon discovered that it was a wig. He looked at Qi Boyan and said with no sincerity: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it."

The hair extensions are woven together with real hair. Xia Changyang can tear off a strand, which means that at least a bunch of Qi Boyan has been torn.

Ji Wang knew so well about hair extensions because Song Ge's girlfriend took it. After receiving it for 20 days, he regretted it. He complained to Song Ge that his scalp was red and swollen and had severe hair loss. He also blamed Song Ge for the girl with long hair. Is short hair bad?

The hair that Qi Boyan picked up because he liked long hair was torn off by others.

Ji Wang looked at the hair between Xia Changyang's fingers, only to feel very dazzling.

Qi Boyan tore off the rubber band from his hair, but ignoring Xia Changyang's apology, Director Jiang called to stop and called the makeup artist to tidy up Qi Boyan.

As soon as the makeup artist combed Qi Boyan's hair, he screamed: "Mr Qi, you are bleeding."

Qi Boyan touched it with his hand and calmly said: "It's okay, it's not serious. You can tie me into a braid, otherwise it will be inconvenient to exercise for a while."