Chapter 17

When Song Ge's call came, Ji Wang was on the treadmill. He panted and fed, and listened to Song Ge's trivial words: "Oh, what are we doing invisible to Brother Wang?"

Ji Wang knew that this person would die if he was not poor: "Stop talking nonsense, what's the matter?"

Song Ge said meanly: "Hope, brother, take a few more breaths, tut tut, it sounds good, it's an alpha, it's really sexy."

Ji Wang stopped the treadmill and put his hand on the hang-up button: "Hang up."

Song Ge quickly said: "Don't! I haven't asked you yet, why is Ren Ran at my house?"

Ji Wang drank a big sip of water: "He said he was going to sleep at your house last night. I thought you were drunk and it would be okay to leave someone to take care of you. Why, what happened?"

Ren Ran had a lot of problems when he was young, but he was a good person.

Song Ge often made trouble with Ren Ran because of his bad temper. Ji Wang acted as a mediator. No one thought that it was him who broke contact with Ren Ran in the end.

When Ji Wang asked, Song Ge hurriedly said no, just wondering what happened that year.

Ji Wang remembered that Song Ge was the only one who didn't know that he had been with Qi Boyan. Song Ge University was in another place at the time, and Ji Wang deliberately concealed it. After breaking up, there was nothing more to say.

It is not impossible to say now, but Song Ge's girlfriend is a fan of Qi Boyan, and Ji Wang believes that it is more secure to keep it secret.

"It's not as serious as you think, it's just some misunderstanding." Ji Wang said perfunctorily.

Song Ge had asked about Ji Wang more than once, as well as Ren Ran. The two of them didn't know if they had made an appointment, and neither of them would say. Song Ge was going to die of anger and hung up Ji Wang's phone angrily. I also posted one on WeChat, and I don't care about it for a week.

Ji Wang replied: "I see, Song Gege."

After teasing Song Ge, Ji Wang took a casual shower in the gym, and received a call from Sister Hong, telling him that the variety show was about to start shooting, and first took a set of makeup photos.

After hanging up the phone, Sister Hong gave him the address and time on WeChat, and asked him to wait at home tomorrow. Xiao Xu drove to pick him up.

At two o'clock in the afternoon the next day, Xiaoxu sent Ji Wang to the shooting location. Before that, Ji Wang didn't know who participated in this variety show. The variety show's name was "On the Road". Just by looking at the name, he knew that physical work was indispensable.

I don't know whether to go up the mountain or go to the sea.

There were no people at the studio, only the staff, and probably none of the guests came except him.

At this point, Ji Wang guessed that he might be the one with the smallest coffee rank. He is the only one who is free and everyone is busy.

He changed his clothes and put on makeup, then curled his hair. As soon as the styling came out, Xiaoxu took a quick pat on him with his mobile phone. The video mode was also turned on, and Ji Wang was asked to greet the camera.

Xiaoxu had never done anything like this before, and Ji Wang wondered: "What are you taking? Who do you say hello to?"

Xiaoxu: "Sister Hong ordered me to take more material, cut and post Weibo, if you don't blog, the traffic that gathers will run away."