Chapter 56

Qi Boyan closed his eyes obediently, waiting for Ji Wang to kiss him.

Ji Wang couldn't help but jokingly said: "What are you looking forward to? When pursuing people, you can't kiss each other casually. That's offense."

Qi Boyan opened his eyes a little depressed, and before he spoke, his elder brother caught his chin.

Ji Wang, who said neither this nor that, bowed his head and kissed his lips.

Unlike Qi Boyan's prolonged kiss, Ji Wang was gentle and considerate, almost a gentleman.

He left Qi Boyan's lips a little, and added: "But the person being pursued can do whatever he wants, including kissing."

Qi Boyan clasped the back of Ji Wang's neck, pressed him down again, and offended Ji Wang's lips again.

He is not a gentleman, but a beast who always can't suppress his desire for fullness.

How could he bear Ji Wang teasing him like this.

The temperature in the car rose quickly, just like Ji Wang said, he could do anything to Qi Boyan, but Qi Boyan couldn't.

So Ji Wang unbuttoned Qi Boyan and left a deep hickey on the opponent's chest near the heart.

Seeing that blush, it will turn into a trace of bruise tomorrow, Ji Wang said: "Before the trace fades, come back to me."

Qi Boyan pressed Ji Wang's waist, forcing Ji Wang to feel his thirst. Ji Wang was indifferent and his expression was extremely calm.

"What if you can't come back?" Qi Boyan muttered.

Ji Wang pressed his thumb against the hickey: "Forget it, anyway, I have been very busy recently."

Qi Boyan closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, he almost gritted his teeth and said: "Can't you come to me?"

Ji Wang bowed his head and kissed Qi Boyan's forehead: "It depends on your performance."

Qi Boyan asked: "What kind of performance?"

"Eat well, get a few more sleeps, think about me before you get hurt on the impulse." Ji Wang ordered word by word.

Ji Wang: "Like a racing car, use your own risky behavior. Don't do it again. I don't like it."

Qi Boyan held Ji Wang's hand and kissed the scar on the ring finger: "Because I wanted my brother at that time. I wanted my brother more than my life."

Ji Wang sighed, feeling unreasonable with Qi Boyan. He didn't know whether Qi Boyan said this was true or not. If it was true, it would be really scary.

The two were sticky for a while, and Ji Wang finally managed to get out of the car. At that moment, there was a sense of ease of finally getting away from the clingy animal.

He nodded to Li Feng: "I'm sorry just now, but I'll beg you for me."

Li Feng stopped his eyes on his chest and reminded him: "Teacher Ji, your clothes..."

Ji Wang looked down, only to find that he had lost a button on his coat, and he didn't know where it was.

He pressed down his clothes casually, and didn't pay much attention: "Go to the airport, I'll take a taxi back by myself."

After Li Feng got into the car, he saw Qi Boyan throwing a button in his hand. Li Feng looked at the color, which was exactly the same as that on Ji Wang's shirt.

"...What did you do to tear off Teacher Ji's button?" Li Feng really couldn't understand.

Qi Boyan stuffed the buttons into his pockets: "It is said in the book that buttons have special meaning."

What kind of book caused his family Qi Ye to be like this?

Li Feng rubbed his temples and inexplicably remembered that when he was young, because of the popularity of an idol drama, the second button of every shirt during that time would be removed in various ways, every time. The fear of being able to go home with his chest open.

After the car that watched Qi Boyan left, Ji Wang returned home. He wanted to clean up the house. These days, he was busy making scripts and the house was messy.

Qi Boyan is such a person who likes to conduct raids so he can't always let him see him every time he comes. The brother he likes lives in the trash.

Ji Wang cleaned up everything at home and outside, and finally sat down and took out his mobile phone to send a WeChat message to Qi Boyan, asking this person to talk to him after getting off the plane.

Putting down the phone, Ji Wang started unfinished work again, studying the script and analyzing the characters.

He opened the book he had set up for Chen Baihe to organize people, only to find that the fragment he wrote about analyzing Chen Baihe on the last page was supplemented by Qi Boyan with a red pen.

Ji Wang's original words read:

In the ending, why would Chen Baihe willing to give up Xia Tian.

The description of him in the script is very paranoid, so Chen Baihe has never forgotten Xia Tian over the years.

That being the case, how could Xia Tian be handed over to others.

Is it because he is sick, or because he doesn't love Xia Tian so much anymore.

There may be regrets and nostalgias from school days, but Xia Tian is no longer Chen Baihe's salvation.

Xia Tian sympathizes with Chen Baihe, but does not love Chen Baihe. They missed it and can't go back.

But Qi Boyan's red handwriting is like this:

Perhaps it was because he was afraid of breaking the redemption that once belonged to him.