Chapter 77

Before leaving the ward, Doctor Fang glanced at Ji Wang. Ji Wang wanted to get up and leave with wit. But his hand was pulled by Qi Boyan, and Qi Boyan stared at the wound on his hand without speaking.

"Xiao Nan, you go and treat Mr. Ji's wound." Doctor Fang said to the male nurse beside him, and said with Ji Wang: "Mr. Ji, if you want psychological consultation, our hospital has a special counselor to help."

This is a high-level private nursing home, let alone a psychological counselor. Even if a patient wants to eat a French meal, there will be a dedicated chef to make it for him.

It is common for the family members of patients to have psychological problems.

Especially family members with schizophrenia, every time they think the patient will get better, they relapse again. Repeatedly changing from hope to disappointment is a very torturous thing.

Family members must learn to ask others for help whenever they can't support it.

Doctor Ji Wang Chong Fang smiled: "No need."

Doctor Fang didn't force it. This was just the beginning, and it was normal not to accept help.

He didn't mention that Ji Wang went out. When Xiao Nan came to tell him about the situation, he heard Qi Boyan's bright threat.

Qi Boyan is his patient, and he was also treated here before. Knowing that this person's temper should follow, Dr. Fang said, "Mr. Ji, you can stay for another hour."

The wound on Ji Wang's hand was handled well, and the skin wound was cleaned before putting on a bandage.

Qi Boyan sat next to him and watched Xiao Nan's every move. If his gaze was real, Ji Wang's hand wouldn't let him stare through.

After handling the wound, Xiao Nan consciously lifted the medicine box and left the ward, and also helped them close the door.

After the door closed, Ji Wang sighed softly.

He stretched out his hand and rubbed the increasingly sore temples, but he heard a hoarse voice, Qi Bo said: "I'm sorry."

Ji Wang was slightly startled, he didn't understand why Qi Boyan wanted to apologize to him.

Qi Boyan looked at his hand: "I'm fine if I don't get sick."

Ji Wang's nose was sore, he said, "What are you talking about, sickness is not something you can control."

Without raising his head, Ji Wang got down from the chair and squatted down in front of Qi Boyan's wheelchair, asking Qi Boyan to look at his face: "Don't worry, I don't believe a word of what Fang Shengyun said."

Qi Boyan stared at Ji Wang's anxious face: "Don't get hurt in the future."

"For me, let alone." Qi Boyan showed a tired expression, his current body would not allow him to talk too much.

The sequelae of electrotherapy is very uncomfortable, and he has been holding on till now.

Ji Wang held Qi Boyan's hand against his face: "I know, not next time."

"May I take you to bed and rest?" Ji Wang said.

Unexpectedly, Qi Boyan took his hand out of his face and patted the calling bell directly behind him.

Ji Wang thought that Qi Boyan was uncomfortable, did the auditory hallucinations appear again? Isn't he in front of Qi Boyan now? Another "him" popped up?

Some words are said, others will probably think he has a problem.

But he really didn't like Qi Boyan's "illusion", he hated Qi Boyan's love for this "illusion". Even if this illusion was imagined by Qi Boyan, it couldn't be.