Chapter 29

In the end, what was Ji Wang's answer to Ren Ran? He said, Ren Ran, leave me alone.

At that time, Ren Ran showed a very surprised expression, but Ji Wang couldn't remember much after the quarrel.

He seemed to be trapped in a stress response, and the memories and all kinds of memories of that period were not clear enough.

In this matter, Ji Wang believes that he is owed to Ren Ran. No matter what, his good friend did not do enough. He did not give Ren Ran the result he wanted, nor did he deal with this relationship.

Qi Boyan asked him in the ward just now if it was because of Ren Ran that he broke up. Qi Boyan complained as if he had forgotten the reason for their real dispute on the day they broke up six years ago.

It's not just because of any burning, it's just the last straw that crushes the camel.

Six years ago, Ji Wang didn't have the opportunity to verify, and later he couldn't verify it.

Ji Wang was awakened by the long sound of the car, and a dazzling beam of light fell on him, causing him to withdraw his foot that had stepped on the side of the road. On the opposite side of the sidewalk, the pedestrian indicator was red, but Ji Wang did not notice.

He watched the cars coming and going, paused for a long time, then stepped back and hid in the darkness, slowly squatting down, burying his face in his arms.

Song Ge waited until midnight at his home before calling Ji Wang: "Where did you go in a hurry, what happened?"

Ji Wang said in a dark voice on the phone: "Song Ge, I forgot your car somewhere else."

Song Ge was almost scared to death: "Isn't it! That car cost me bonuses for several projects!"

Ji Wang sullenly returned him: "I will go back and find it for you now."

Hearing that Ji Wang's voice was wrong, Song Ge said straightforwardly: "Wouldn't you cry if you lost it, brother, don't have to, you can return me the latest model after you become popular."

He babara talked to Ji Wang about the latest models of heavy locomotives, and finally he heard Ji Wang laugh and scold him to open his mouth, and finally heaved a sigh of relief.

Song Ge: "Where are you squatting? I'll pick you up."

Ji Wang curiously said: "How do you know I'm squatting?"

How can I not know how many years old Ji Wang likes to squat down and relax when he feels uncomfortable. I must have encountered something outside, and I don't want to say it yet. Since the other party was unwilling to talk, Song Ge would not ask.

There are not many bad things for adults. Brothers can talk about everything, but they know better than others. Those are brothers.

In the end, Song Ge was not allowed to come, Ji Wang smoked half a pack of cigarettes under the tree, and then took a taxi to retrieve Song Ge's car, drove to the other party's house, stayed there and slept solidly all day.

It's not a big deal, as soon as I wake up, I can pick myself up again.

Ji Wang continues to live his original life. It is time to go to class and work.

On the weekend of half a month later, Ji Wang formally joined the film crew of On the Road. The shooting location of the first phase is on an island. You can get survival supplies from the show team through games, or you can exchange food with villagers on the island through labor.

All in all, it is a show that will be very bitter when it is suffering, and it is also very sad to record.

However, in order to have a good effect on the show, and the show team also wants to fry cp, Ji Wang looked at the officially recorded member list, which contains two omegas, two alphas, and a beta.