Chapter 66

The teacher in charge of Qi Boyan in the radio group took a breath, blushed, and was really stunned by Qi Boyan's voice and whispers.

Not to mention Ji Wang, who was subjected to a hormonal attack at close range, but apparently this kind of attack didn't work for Ji Wang. He pushed Qi Boyan away, and then began to mutter with no expression on his face.

Yes, his task is to give a whisper to Liu Laoliu, 66, without making a typo, otherwise the task will fail.

It's just that this chant is too long, Ji Wang got stuck in the middle of his words, the director counted down ten seconds, and finally judged that the mission failed.

When Ji Wang walked in aggressively for the second time, he could not step on his high heels, and while falling down, he pulled off the belt of Zhang Muxian in front of him, almost taking off Zhang Muxian's pants.

Zhang Mu first grabbed his trousers and said dumbfounded: "It's more than 30 years. It's the first time someone dared to pick my pants in front of so many people. It was almost impossible to keep it late."

The director is very satisfied. The more accidents in this group, the better. I didn't want them to perform well.

In fact, when assigning the combination, the director hesitated whether to let Ji Wang go to Zheng Qihong's group.

No matter how you think Ji Wang, as an actor, shouldn't be in the comedy group.

But now the director wants to see the chemical reactions of different combinations more, so he gritted his teeth and let Ji Wang be thrown into this group.

Unexpectedly, it was unexpectedly worth seeing.

Maybe it is because Ji Wang is really acting seriously, so when an accident happens later, there will be contrasts and more laughter.

After several shots, accidents continued, and the film crew laughed endlessly. Variety shows are like this, the director will not specifically let the staff silence, but make them laugh.

The staff also represent the audience to a certain extent. Even if the staff do not laugh, how can they make the audience laugh?

After tossing back and forth until three o'clock in the middle of the night, Qi Boyan couldn't stir, and Ji Wang's buttocks were also rubbed and swollen. Not to mention Zhang Muxian, his teeth were too sour.

Finally, the recording ended. The guests went down to remove their makeup, and Ji looked into the dressing room, kicked his shoes and limped on the chair to rest.

The fall in high heels was not a variety show. It was really not standing firm and twisted to the foot.

But what an artist can do is to bring happiness to the audience, and you can't really say it hurts in front of the screen.

Moreover, to Ji Wang, this injury is a trivial matter, and he would not have paid attention to it before.

Due to the special nature of today, this body that has been tossed hard, coupled with the pain, is really tired.

After Ji Wang put on sports clothes, he could not wait to sleep directly in the dressing room.

He really fell asleep too, and didn't even remove his makeup. The body is ordering him to rest, and he is in desperate need of energy recovery.

When I woke up again, I felt a cold sensation in my ankle.

Ji Wang opened his sore eyes and saw Qi Boyan's profiled face. He looked at his ankle intently, wrapped a towel in his hand with a full ice mineral water, and applied ice for Ji Wang.