Chapter 43

The two people who were fighting each other stopped, and the person who dissuaded them took the opportunity to separate them. Ren Ran held the security guard's hand, looked at Ji Wang on the ground, and shouted in a mute voice: "Brother..."

Ji Wang stood up in silence, and drew out the fragments that had plunged into his palm, blood drenched. The blood on Qi Boyan's face faded little by little, and endless panic surged up.

A man applauded and laughed, "What's the matter, are you two here to make me happy today?"

Ji Wang ignored the man, or in the whole box, Ji Wang could only see Qi Boyan. He stepped forward slowly, feeling Qi Boyan's lips open and close, as if he wanted to say something.

Every sentence of Qi Boyan could be heard clearly by Ji Wang, like a cruel and humiliating flogging, which drew him in completely.

-Because I love you, I believe what you say.

-He is in love like a dog, he believes whatever I say.

It turned out that his affection was a joke that was trampled on.

His sincerity is to step on the rubbish that is broken and disgusting.

Qi Boyan stretched out his hand to touch him, when his elder brother had overflowed his lips, Ji Wang raised his hand and waved it out suddenly. No one thought that he would have a sudden attack. Qi Boyan didn't evade and was directly beaten to the ground.

The power of alpha is far less than that of omega. Ren Ran just cracked the corner of Qi Boyan's mouth. Ji Wang's punch directly swelled half of Qi Boyan's cheek and was bleeding from his lips.

When Ji Wang was about to kick again, he was swarmed by the security guard to stop him.

He was pressed against the wall with his hands clasped tightly. In the chaos, he heard Qi Bo's vague voice shouting: "Don't move him, let go."

At this time, the voice similar to Qi Boyan sounded again: "Send to the police station and prosecute in the name of hurting the omega. Tell the bureau to entertain this friend."

Ji Wang didn't struggle to resist. After a punch, he returned with an overwhelming sense of suffocation. He couldn't make a sound and could not breathe. Qi Boyan not only stomped his heart, but also crushed his spine.

He was like a trapped beast, his anger almost dried himself out, his eyes were stinging, but he couldn't shed tears.

Ji Wang was pushed out of the box, he heard Ren Ran calling his name, panicked, and Ji Wang was unable to respond.

His soul seemed to have left his body, watching the farce coldly.

In the police station, Ji Wang was taken care of. He was hung in handcuffs for interrogation like a heinous criminal, and all the parts of the violent beating were hidden away from his clothes.

Ji Wang gritted his teeth and took a sigh of relief, without begging for mercy or crying bitterly. Later, the person who interrogated him patted his face in amazement: "Your alpha body is hard enough, you can hold it this way."

He swallowed the smell of blood in his mouth and closed his eyes. Perhaps he should be grateful for the beating, at least the physical pain temporarily concealed the mental torture, he will no longer recall everything in the box, every word.

It's like being caught out of a big dream, beating sober, and painful to understand, like self-punishment, he must face reality and see everything clearly.

Bleeding from the handcuffed place, just when Ji Wang thought he was going to stay here overnight, the door of the interrogation room was slammed open. Ji Wang was taken out. He couldn't walk, and was framed out of the room almost half-consciously.