Chapter 47

The hand that Ji Wang was holding could not help but clenched tightly, as if he was disgusted and wanted to keep something, the contradiction was fierce.

After Qi Boyan finished speaking, he lay down and watched the stars leisurely, and did not say any useless romantic words with Ji Wang.

Yes, it's useless. No matter how romantic it is, it won't be effective, isn't it just useless.

To be honest, I really hate Qi Boyan, but it's not that it's been so long, and I can recall many good times.

Even if the breakup is ugly, the happiness you feel when you fall in love is not fake.

It's just that Ji Wang didn't dare to know it was an abyss, and jumped down recklessly just like when he was young.

One fall is an accident, two falls deserve it.

Ji Wang knew his character, he couldn't hold it for long. So he could only force Qi Boyan to leave by himself. He wanted Qi Boyan to understand that they could not go back, and he was not the same Ji Wang he once was.

Everything that Qi Boyan wants from him will never be there again, so why bother?

Ji Wang stepped on the folding ladder: "Go down, and go to Zhang Muxian's place to wash, it's late."

Qi Boyan ignored him, and Ji Wang stopped. He also didn't want to go to the bathroom with Qi Boyan, worried that the same thing would happen last time.

Without following the photographer to shoot, Ji Wang finally realized some of the beauty of this place as he stepped on the road out of the pile of stones. He liked it here, and maybe he could live here for some time in the future.

After washing, Ji Wang began to make the bed he was going to sleep in. There were two beds in the same room, and the air smelled unpleasant.

Ji Wang put on the mosquito repellent incense that Xiao Xu had given him, thinking that he had never slept in such a harsh environment. When the show was broadcast, Qi Boyan's fans felt much distressed.

He folded his clothes under the quilt to prevent the damp musty smell from the quilt.

Unlike the city, the summer in the countryside is hot during the day and cold at night. Maybe it's because it's on a mountain and the altitude is relatively high.

It's impossible not to cover the quilt. Qi Boyan might really not cover it because he is picky about the environment.

With a mess of thoughts in his mind, Ji Wang fell asleep deeply.

He was awakened by the sound of bird calls. Ji Wang rubbed his eyes and suddenly saw that the ruined house was crowded with people. His heart almost stopped. He wanted to move his arms, but he felt the heavy weight on his arms.

Looking down, Qi Boyan and him were squeezed on the same bed, with a large coat on top of his clothes, which should be Qi Boy's clothes.

The quilt in the room had long been thrown on another bed, and Qi Boyan slept with him, with two clothes on.

There is nothing more nightmare than this.

Ji Wang looked at these cameras, tried to resist the panic in his heart, and calmly said: "What's the matter? Is there any activity when I come here so early?"

Qi Boyan, who was almost trapped in his arms, moved, and then hid his face in his clothes impatiently, leaving only a little hair exposed outside the clothes.

A person walked in behind the photographer with a microphone in his hand. It was a person who Ji Wang did not expect to appear, and who had never seen a real person, but knew a little bit, Xia Changyang.