Chapter 40

"Brother?" Ren Ran called out this name in a weird tone, Ji Wang couldn't help but feel a little hot.

Qi Boyan was very upright: "I am younger than him, of course I call brother."

Ji Wang didn't take his arm out of Qi Boyan's arm. He apologized and pleaded with Ren Ran to leave, and Ren Ran stayed on. In case of a quarrel with Qi Boyan, it would be really hard to end.

Ren Ran looked at Ji Wang, using the pressure of his eyes to force Ji Wang to speak.

Ji Wang did not evade and sighed: "Ren Ran, Bo Yan is my boyfriend." He repeated this sentence, adding weight, just like he asked Qi Bo Yan, he hoped that Ren Ran would also understand. Respect each other.

Ren Ran understood what Ji Wang meant. He clenched the jacket in his hand, glanced at Qi Boyan again, and turned to leave. At this time, Qi Boyan suddenly chased him up. Ji Wang thought that the other party was looking for trouble for Ren Ran, and wanted to hold him back so that he would not be impulsive.

But he didn't hold it, so he could only watch Qi Boyan quickly push Ren Ran out of the house, and then he followed out, closing the door with his backhand.

Ji Wang hurried over and opened the door to stop Qi Boyan from doing any extreme behavior. When he opened it, he happened to hear Qi Boyan's ending: "...so you better be honest."

"What are you talking about?!" Ji Wang was a little angry: "Ren Ran, did he offend you? I'm sorry, I will take care of him."

Ren Ran looked blue and white, turned his head and ran into the elevator without saying a word, ignoring Ji Wang.

Ji Wang grabbed Qi Boyan's collar and dragged people into the room. This posture made Qi Boyan feel very uncomfortable. After struggling twice, he was frightened by Ji Wang's expression. He didn't dare to move, just like a big dog that had fallen away, and made Ji Wangti slip into the house.

Qi Boyan was pushed onto the sofa. He covered his arm and showed an injured expression, but when Ji Wang thought of his weak and innocent appearance, he was not very convinced: "I said, you should respect my friend. What are you threatening him to do! What is your holiday?!"

Ren Ran knew Qi Boyan earlier than him, and at the very beginning Qi Boyan's name was introduced by Ren Ran to him. Ren Ran has always had a bad impression of Qi Boyan. Ji Wang is not quite clear about the past of the two people, and he wants to figure it out today.

Seeing that it was pitiful and useless, Qi Boyan spread his hands and feet and occupied the sofa: "I just told him, you are mine, let him be honest."

Ji Wang's forehead throbbed with anger: "Qi Boyan, can you not be so self-willed?"

"Is there any misunderstanding between you and him? I know you, and I know that Ren Ran, you are all good people, why can't everyone sit down and talk peacefully?" Ji Wang sincerely hopes that these two people will be able to reconcile.

Qi Boyan was a little angry when he saw Ji Wang. He didn't say anything about whether you choose me or your friend. He has always been like this, with many means, both soft and hard: "How to talk, how much he hates me, don't you know?"

This made Ji Wang suffocate for a moment, and soon he calmed down and said: "So you should tell me and I will help you meditate."

Qi Boyan pulled the pillow in his arms and lay down on the sofa: "Don't meditate, I hate him, Ji Wang, you can't force two people who hate each other to reconcile because of your personal preference, even if it is really reconciled. , That's also for you to pretend."

This sounded crooked, and unexpectedly there was a bit of truth. In the end, Ji Wang started to reflect on himself if he interfered too much.

Maybe just like Qi Boyan said, even if the two reconciled, it was just for his peace of mind to pretend to be, what should be hated or hated.