Chapter 16

Since the meeting, Qi Boyan has become accustomed to his cold words. Faced with Ji Wang's extremely aggressive tone, Qi Boyan didn't get angry, and even smiled helplessly: "This is your home. Where to go?"

Ji Wang's mood continued to be bad: "You also know that this is my home, and you are the one who broke in."

Qi Boyan hung up Li Feng's call: "It's so good, why is it angry again."

Just like a boyfriend who is making up his temper, Qi Boyan's voice is low and dumb, with a hint of connivance, and he probably knows that he must come in too much tonight.

Now their roles are reversed, the coaxing one has become Qi Boyan, and the one who is irritating is Ji Wang. Qi Boyan stood up: "It's so late, where else can you go?"

For some reason, Ji Wang's brain twitched and deliberately said: "I go to many places, except for my house."

Qi Boyan uttered his voice, and his tone was dumbfounded: "Song Ge? Xiaoxu? Fang Zhiping? Sister Hong? Wen Xiaoyong..." Qi Boyan said the names of people who knew Ji Wang one by one, watching Ji Wang more and more openly. With the bigger eyes, Qi Boyan smiled calmly, and added the last name: "Or is it the one who just returned to China?"

Ji Wang was frightened and said: "How could you..."

He had only met several of these people in recent years. Why did Qi Boyan know exactly? Did you investigate him?

And when Ren Ran returned to China, how could Qi Boyan know that the two of them are still in touch?

Ji Wang really felt that he was hopeless, and even worried about it at this time.

Qi Boyan didn't feel that he had said something terrible, and he held his chin and showed an official smile, which was fake, but beautiful. Qi Boyan said: "Brother, I still know a lot of things, what you want me to know, what you don't want me to know."

This sounded mysterious, Ji Wang eased the goose bumps, and asked inexplicably, "What are you entangled with me for?"

He asked this question very sincerely. He really didn't know why Qi Boyan came to pester him after six years.

If you love it deeply, why not cherish it back then.

If it's true love, why don't you come here for so many years.

Does Qi Boyan know how to love someone? After so many years, he is still the same wayward and moody as before.

Qi Boyan said frankly: "Of course it's because I like it."

Facing this liking, Ji Wang's heart was calm, probably because Qi Boyan's trust in him had long since disappeared, so that every confession of Qi Boyan was a lie to him.

Qi Boyan confessed tenderly and affectionately, and said coldly and ruthlessly: "You can't go anywhere tonight, or I will tie you up."

After saying Qi Boyan, it was like thinking of that scene: "It seems not bad too."

Such words, Ji Wang would not doubt, after all, Qi Boyan is a lunatic.

Ji Wang could only leave a sentence: "You sleep on the sofa tonight, and you will get out tomorrow morning."

After speaking, he took the clothes and went into the bathroom, deliberately locked the door, for fear that he was half washed, Qi Boyan came in as a demon.

It's not that I'm afraid that I can't resist the temptation, but that some bloodshed will happen.

After washing it out, Ji Wang found that the living room was gone. When he entered the bedroom, Qi Boyan had already occupied the bed, and he thoughtfully left half for Ji Wang. He didn't even wipe his hair, his breathing was long, and he was deeply asleep.