Chapter 28

Upon hearing this, Qi Boyan's first reaction was to show a surprised look, and his second reaction was: "What mark?"

Yes, after so many years, Qi Boyan really has forgotten his wickedness.

Ji Wang's mind buzzed with anger: "Ren Ran's temporary mark on his neck! Do you dare to say that you didn't make it?! Qi Boyan, are you a human! He is my best brother!"

Qi Boyan first heard the work, and then was accused of not being a human being. He propped up his body and was equally angry: "So you dumped me on my birthday because of this?"

Ji Wang found it unbelievable. It was difficult to understand Qi Boyan's three views, and he was suspicious of his own perception: "Don't you think that temporary markings are not markings! He is an omega! Do you know how to do this! For him? What a terrible thing!"

As soon as the voice fell, Qi Boyan swept the bedside stuff to the floor: "He! He! He! You are full of him! I will ask you, did you break up with me because of him!"

Ji Wang's chest was rising and falling rapidly, and his calf was hit by something that Qi Boyan swung off wildly, causing pain.

"Is that not enough? You are a half-hearted scum like Ren Ran said! I'm crazy to be with you!" The words that were out of control due to emotions violently spouted from Ji Wang's mouth. He couldn't take into account the current situation at all.

Qi Boyan can always explode at will, just because he cares about this person, he cares almost crazy!

After this word went out, Qi Boyan seemed to be stunned. He looked at him in a daze, and suddenly laughed. The corners of his lips moved, but his eyes did not smile at all: "Yes, you are right."

Qi Boyan lifted the quilt and slowly sat upright, and stepped on the ground beside the hospital bed: "I just saw one mark, why? I accidentally marked your beloved omega, so sad?"

Ji Wang drew a sigh of relief. The unproven thing was finally said in the person's mouth today. Ji Wang unexpectedly felt pain. He thought that he had been prepared for many years, but he was almost suffocated when he heard the answer in Qi Boyan's mouth.

Qi Boyan forcefully pulled out the needle from the back of his hand, and blood splashed on the snow-white quilt. Regardless of the pain in his stomach, he forcibly stretched out his rickety back, and approached Ji Wang with blood and rich pheromone in his hands.

Ji Wang didn't hide, and didn't want to hide again, until Qi Boyan's blood-stained hand pinched his cheek, and heard the handsome demon in front of him, he said in a depressed tone and presumptuous voice: "So, you should Be interesting, let those omegas far away from you, don't get close to you, then they won't be marked by me as a scumbag."

The word mark is very heavy. If the word has substance, then it must have been ground by Qi Boyan's teeth at this moment, and it has been scattered all over Ji Wang.

Qi Boyan still said, God knows that Ji Wang, in order to control himself, don't punch him again, he has exhausted all his strength.

"Hate me? You should hate me. Ren Ran is so good. He is an omega and matches you. But what to do, you will never be with him in your life." Qi Boyan's tone became gloomy , His expression showed a little cruelty.

Just like Ji Wang dared to be with Ren Ran, then he would immediately mark Ren Ran. Every omega that Ji Wang liked could not escape this bad luck.

Ji Wang took a deep breath, closed his eyes and adjusted his breathing. When he opened it again, he indifferently slapped Qi Boyan's hand away, so his fingertips were stained with blood, and he didn't care: "Qi Boyan, you really let I am sick."