Chapter 27

The appearance of Dr. Chen's hospital does not look like a hospital, mainly for concealment. Otherwise, the celebrity has a minor illness, and the paparazzi will write it as abortion, tumor and cancer when he enters and leaves the hospital.

Li Feng explained to Jiwang in the car that Dr. Chen is the personal doctor of many artists in the industry, confidential, cautious, and superb medical skills.

Qi Boyan had taken a painkiller as he wished, and slumped in the corner of the car, and even the seat belt was fastened by Ji Wang.

Since Ji Wang got into the car, he hadn't spoken with a cold face. Li Feng warmed up the field for a long time. Although Ji Wang responded politely, the atmosphere did not improve.

It takes half an hour to drive and is quiet all the way. When arriving at the hospital, Dr. Chen and two nurses had already greeted him at the door and arranged a wheelchair to prevent Qi Boyan from being too painful to move.

When Qi Boyan got out of the car, he turned black when he saw the wheelchair: "I won't sit."

Ji Wang didn't say a word, and he moved directly and pressed the sickly Qi Boyan on the wheelchair. Only then did he say to the surprised Dr. Chen: "Thank you, please hurry in."

Dr. Chen nodded, and the two nurses pushed Qi Boyan away. With Ji Wang, Dr. Chen asked politely: "Are you?"

Ji Wang answered casually: "Mr. Qi's bodyguard."

Qi Boyan, who was sitting in the wheelchair, laughed, but because of the contraction of the muscles in his stomach, half of his laughter was so painful to take it back.

When he came to the hospital, the equipment was complete, and there were many items available for inspection, so Ji Wang was relieved. I'm afraid I won't even want my life for the sake of privacy.

A series of examinations took a long time, and finally it was confirmed that it was gastric bleeding. The high probability is due to his own poor condition and Ji Wang's punch hitting the stomach, causing external gastric bleeding.

Li Feng had been on the phone with the company, and then came to Qi Boyan with an embarrassed face and said, "Master Qi, there will be an advertisement shooting tomorrow. The company means that the flight will be postponed for five hours and will go to the airport at 11 noon tomorrow. ."

Ji Wang was shocked: "He has stomach bleeding? He has to fly!"

Li Feng whispered: "This is also something that can't be helped."

Qi Boyan held Ji Wang's shoulder and said to Li Feng, "Go and ask Dr. Chen if there is any emergency method."

Dr. Chen arrived in a while: "Mr. Qi, it's better to stay in the hospital for observation in your situation to see if the bleeding is severe."

Qi Boyan said: "Sorry, I have a schedule tomorrow."

Dr. Chen had no choice but to say: "Then you can only take injections and medications. You should pay attention to your physical condition these few days. If you still have pain or have other symptoms, you have to go to the hospital for an examination immediately."

Qi Boyan nodded and agreed to this arrangement, and Dr. Chen went down and called the nurse over to give Qi Boyan an infusion.

Ji Wang froze. It was he who beat Qi Boyan like this, but how could an alpha fall because of a punch from someone else? What exactly was Qi Boyan's current body like?

Obviously I don't like drinking, why drink it!

He had a lot to say and wanted to ask. Before he opened his mouth, the nurse came in and skillfully inserted a needle into Qi Boyan. After the nurse went out, Ji Wang disagreed and said, "Is your company crazy about money?"