Chapter 41

Ji Wang opened his eyes, the feeling of the time still remained in his dream, deeply in love, full of eyes full of that person. I felt extremely sad when I returned to reality from my dream.

Looking at the time, at five o'clock in the morning, Ji Wang couldn't sleep anymore. He got up and did nothing, and went straight to the balcony to drink and smoke, leaving his cell phone casually aside.

Although his house is not big, only this balcony has a nice view. In the past, Qi Boyan liked to sit on the sofa on the balcony, play the guitar cross-legged, think about arrangement, and drink peach soda from time to time.

At that time, Ji Wang thought it was very cute. His little boyfriend only drank soda but not alcohol, and it was not easy to be abducted.

Qi Boyan likes to eat sugar, all kinds of sugar, more often, Ji Wang thinks this person is a child's taste, so he adds sugar to tomato scrambled eggs, which Qi Boyan likes very much.

Ji Wang also wanted to make cakes for people. It's a pity that at the end of Qi Boyan's birthday, Ji Wang didn't give cake, but broke up.

This is probably the most excessive thing Ji Wang has ever done. He always does the right thing on the right occasion. I wouldn't embarrass anyone, but in the end, he gave him the most embarrassed person.

I don't know how long he has been sitting on the balcony. Ji Wang's phone vibrates. He picked it up and saw that the call at this time turned out to be Qi Boyan.

Qi Boyan didn't expect Ji Wang to connect, and asked in a nasal voice: "Brother, do you have insomnia?"

Through the gray smoke, Ji Wang looked at the clouds and mist in the distance, dyed pink purple by the rising sun, and mumbled lazily.

It seems that because of the dream he had just had, he lost the strength to oppose and resist, and Ji Wang no longer confronted Qi Boyan as before.

It is not accurate to say tit-for-tat, it seems that he is resisting from beginning to end, and Qi Boyan is indifferent to his resistance.

Qi Boyan yawned a little on the other end of the phone: "I just finished my work and I am sleepy."

Ji Wang took the phone to check the time. It was already 6:15, and Qi Bo said it was all night. His company really used him to the death for the gambling agreement. Is it good for them if the artist's health is broken?

Anyway, he is also the most profitable artist, can he treat it with care?

Thinking in my heart, but saying: "Don't call me."

Qi Boyan was not stabbed by these words, but laughed muffledly: "It's obviously my brother who shot me first."

Qi Boyan saw the damn "take a shot", what's the matter, isn't it very busy?

When he was silent, Qi Boyan yawned again: "Brother, say goodnight to me."

Ji Wang hung up the phone. After a while, the phone vibrated again. It was Qi Boyan's call. Ji Wang picked it up. Qi Boyan's voice hardened a lot: "Don't hang up, I don't like you hanging up. ."

Ji Wang didn't speak, but Qi Boyan was still muttering: "If you hang up on my phone, I'll just..."

"What about you?" Ji Wang wanted to hear how Qi Boyan could threaten him.

However, Qi Boyan did not throw any threats as he thought. Instead, he said softly: "I won't sleep anymore. If there are dark circles under my eyes later, I will tell Li Feng that I was violent. So sad that I can't sleep."

Ji Wang hung up the phone again. This time Qi Boyan didn't come to harass him, but sent a text message.

"Brother, I love you, good night."