Chapter 42

As soon as these words came out, the two of them had nothing to say. Ren Ran no longer accused Ji Wang of always having no principles on Qi Boyan's issue as before.

Ji Wang didn't ask about the marked thing anymore. After learning that Qi Boyan did not do it, Ji Wang really relieved himself a little bit. Go crazy without hurting other people.

Ren Ran picked up the juice and took a sip. Suddenly, he raised his head and showed a wry smile at Ji Wang: "You must think I am very annoying now."

Ji Wang avoided his gaze: "No."

Ren Ran said quietly: "You are still blaming me for taking you there that day."

Mentioning "the day", all the bad memories came over. Ji Wang only felt that the back of his neck was tingling, and there was a layer of sweat on his body. He involuntarily pressed his hand on the back of his neck and grabbed it roughly: "If I were you, I wouldn't do better than you."

Ren Ran: "Lying, you have not been willing to contact me all these years. I am back. You are always uncomfortable when you see me. Sometimes I think, ''if I were..."

Ji Wang interrupted him and said, "Don't keep talking about the past. What are you going to do to find me today?"

Ren Ran was stunned and put down the juice cup: "I was impulsive on the phone last time. I shouldn't have quarreled with you."

This is to apologize. Ji Wang didn't expect Ren Ran to be soft first. It seems that Ren Ran has also changed a lot over the years.

Ji Wang didn't know what to say to Ren Ran, he just said his thoughts, or the sentence: "Ren Ran, leave me alone."

These words dimmed Ren Ran's expression a lot, and Ren Ran grabbed his trousers and kneaded the expensive fabric into a ball.

He lowered his eyelashes, clenched his teeth, and said slowly after a long time: "How can I leave it alone? Why Qi Boyan provokes you is because of me."

"You are the person I brought over. The target he targeted at the beginning was me. If it weren't for me, he would not attack you." Ren Ran's eyes blushed: "Now he dares to come back..."

He was gasping for breath, and finally his voice was almost trembling, and said with a thousand pleadings: "Ji Wang, you should be a little clearer, okay, why are you just looking at him and no one else can walk into you? Your heart?"

Ji Wang rubbed his eyebrows: "Ren Ran, Qi Boyan and I have nothing to do with you..."

Ren Ran: "Related! If it wasn't for the bar I took you to, he wouldn't have misunderstood our relationship, and he would not have seduced you to play with you!"

To seduce and play with these two words is like activating a switch that is not memorable. At this moment, there is a flash of lightning and thunder outside the window, and a sudden rain falls.

The sound of thunder, the dim balcony, and the rain falling on the back of the instep from the unclosed windows, everything seems to be a complete reproduction of the beginning of the "day" six years ago.

Unlike Ren Ran, who was sitting in front of him, six years ago, Ji Wang was drinking at home alone.

After the same Ren Ran was dismissed because of Qi Boyan's problem, Ji Wang wanted to figure out what was going on with Ren Ran's temporary "mark".

Helpless Qi Boyan hadn't been to his house for a few days, the phone couldn't get through, and he couldn't find it in the bar. The owner of the bar said that Qi Boyan hadn't come to sing in the past few days, and he was looking for one too.