Chapter 44

Even if he understands that Ren Ran's starting point is for his own good, as long as he sees Ren Ran now, Ji Wang can remember this extremely failed relationship and his stupid past.

Just like self-protection after injury, subconsciously want to avoid all the trigger points of those memories, whether it is things or people.

Although this is unfair to Ren Ran, Ji Wang wants to be alone now. He knows that he is very selfish, but he can't be completely objective.

After refusing Ren Ran to come to accompany him several times, Ren Ran seemed to understand what he meant and never appeared again.

Compared with Ren Ran, Qi Boyan obviously has no higher consciousness. He still came here from time to time, talked with Ji Wang, and sent flowers and fruits to the soup he cooked by himself.

Without exception, Ji Wang was thrown into the trash can, and Qi Boyan's face became ugly day by day. He didn't deal with the wound on his face. Ji Wang, who had always felt sorry for him, didn't ask.

The wishful thinking to gain sympathy didn't start, Qi Boyan didn't move, so he could only silently come over and stay in the ward. The two seemed to be playing a game where whoever spoke first would lose.

It's a pity that Ji Wang didn't plan to play with Qi Boyan. Qi Boyan will come again next time. There is no one in the ward.

Ji Wang changed the hospital and another ward. In order to clean up his life, he asked Song Ge, who was studying in city b at that time, to help him contact his relatives who were doctors at home. It was convenient.

He rarely asked other people for such things, which scared Song Ge to death.

The friend asked worriedly on the phone, thinking that he was seriously ill, and finally he was relieved when he finally learned that Ji Wang was really sick. The next day he helped Ji Wang deal with the transfer, and left a message on WeChat: "You don't like to do it. People, is someone bullying my brother?"

Ji Wang asked amused: "Why are you flying back to help me out?"

Song Ge: "I can hire eighteen big guys for you to clean up those who bully you. I'll leave it alone, I'm a bata, and you can't beat your alpha. Wouldn't I just go and die."

Thanks to Songge's blessing, Ji Wang's mood was a little better, but this little happiness was like mud in the sea, and was quickly covered up by negative emotions.

Song Ge said, Ji Wang, if you are really unhappy in City C, come to me. We can live together for a while.

This proposal made Ji Wang very excited. He can go directly to the internship now in his junior or senior year, and may be able to leave here to continue living in a new environment, where there is Song Ge.

Once this idea fell, it grew like roots, and Ji Wang even turned on his phone and began to look at the ticket.

A failure in love can not crush him, but it can make him want to escape everything temporarily.

Ji Wang stayed in the hospital for three days. On the fourth day, Qi Boyan found him. He looked more haggard than before. He rushed to the hospital bed. Qi Boyan wanted to hug but did not dare to hug him, facing the obvious boredom on Ji Wang's face. He said dumbly: "I thought something happened to you."

"Why didn't you tell me that you were transferred to the hospital? I have been looking for you for a long time." Qi Boyan pulled a chair and sat down with his eyes fixed on Ji Wang: "Are you still not thinking about me?"

Ji Wang turned his face and looked out the window. He felt the temperature covering his hand, which was a familiar touch, but had a different feeling. Ji Wang waved Qi Boyan's hand away, hiding his hand under the quilt as if to avoid it.