Chapter 55

Ji Wang grabbed Qi Boyan's hand and silently gave strength, but Qi Boyan calmed down quickly.

He told Ji Wang something about his childhood. When he was thirteen years old, he once had a dog that he liked very much. It had white fur and droopy ears. Qi Boyan named it Lele.

At first, his mother didn't want him to keep a dog, but after he begged, she let him keep it. The dog stayed with him for a year, and then one day when he returned home, he saw Qi Tian sitting on his dining table.

This man shouldn't be here, everything is too weird.

Ji Wang listened quietly, without interrupting Qi Bo's words or questioning. For example, why shouldn't Qi Tian appear in Qi Bo Yan's family? Are they brothers?

Qi Boyan said that the mother standing by the dining table was also very scared. She was scared of this man who was only two years younger than her.

Hearing this, Ji Wang suddenly understood that it turned out to be a half-parent.

In a daze, he suddenly thought of the "mark" on Ren Ran's body. From that mark now, it seems that the biggest suspect should be Qi Boyan's half-brother, Qi Tian.

It is normal for the pheromone between brothers to have a high degree of similarity.

As the memories passed, Qi Boyan's hands gradually became colder: "He asked me to eat with him that day. After the meal, Qi Tian asked me if it was delicious."

"I said it was delicious."

"He said..." Qi Boyan seemed to be able to feel the emotions at the time, his lips trembling slightly: "It's delicious, there is a dish he prepared meticulously on the table."

"He let me eat Lele."

In an instant, Ji Wang got goosebumps all over his body. He had never thought that someone would do such a vicious thing.

After reluctantly slowing down, Qi Boyan continued: "The Qi Zhengsong who is in charge of the Qi family group is my grandfather. He thinks that only alpha can be in charge of the Qi family, so Qi Tian is very wary of me being an alpha."

Qi Boyan split into "omega". This was his mother's way of protecting him. Although it was incorrect and the process was full of madness, Qi Boyan could understand it.

"After knowing that I became an omega, my good brother gave me a big gift. He shut me up with an alpha in heat." When Qi Boyan said this, his face was a little cold.

Ji Wang tightened his arms holding Qi Boyan abruptly: "You...how old were you then."

"Sixteen." Qi Boyan said calmly, and patted Ji Wang on the shoulder at the same time: "Don't worry, I'm fine, only the alpha will be a problem."

"But since then, he suspected that I was not an omega, and sent a lot of people to me back and forth. In order to dispel his worries, I pretended not to come."

"Except for his people, everyone who is with me will not end well."

"I also hated myself at that time. I couldn't go to school. I could only fool around outside every day."

"Pretend to be trash that has no advantage and does not threaten him."

"No one's normal life would be like me."

"But only in this way will my mother be safe, and so will I be safe."

Ji Wang couldn't help but say, "Where is your father? He just looked at your eldest brother?"

Speaking of his father, Qi Boyan showed a complicated look on his face, unable to tell whether it was love or hate.

Qi Boyan: "He said he really loves my mother. It's ridiculous. His so-called true love is to coax my mother into a shameless third party."