015

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME-015

They made their way silently through the trees, keeping to the very edge of the forest. Then, as they glimpsed the front of Hagrid's house, they heard a knock upon his door. They moved quickly behind the pumpkins and peered out from either side, Diana looking over Harry. The sound of crows alerted Diana making her whip her head around and see the adults walking toward the hut. Harry and Hermione saw them too, and the raven-haired boy started to stand up.

"Here they come. I'd better hurry." Harry said.

Diana and Hermione grabbed his arms, pulling him back down.

"Fudge has to see Buckbeck before we steal him. Otherwise, he'll think Hagrid set him free." Hermione spoke.

They watched as Hagrid gave Past Ron his rat. Harry nodded toward them. "That's Pettigrew."

Diana grabbed his arm, turning him towards her. "Harry, you can't."

"Dia, He betrayed my parents. You don't expect me to sit here."

"Yes, and you must!" Diana growled, dragging him towards another pumpkin with Hermione following.

"Harry, you're in Hagrid's hut now. If you go bursting in, you'll think you've gone mad. Awful things happen to wizards who meddle with time. We can't be seen." Hermione explained before turning back towards the hut.

"Fudge is coming," Diana said, seeing the adults coming closer. "And we aren't leaving? Why aren't we leaving?"

She looked down, saw a stone, and picked it up before deciding to throw it. It hits the pot and smashes it.

Harry's eyes widen. "Are you mad, Dia?"

Diana picked up another stone and threw it. It hit the back of past Harry's head. Past Harry hissed in pain as now Harry rubbed the back of his head.

"That hurt," Harry said, looking at her.

She smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, Har"

Harry waves her off, smiling. They look back towards the hut and watch as the adults knock on Hagrid's door. The back door opens and Diana, Hermione, Harry, and Ron come out.

"We're coming out the back door. Go!" Hermione said, dashing into the forest. Diana grabbed Harry and pulled him into the forest where they hid behind a tree.

"Is that really what my hair looks like from the back?" Hermione said quitely.

Diana held back a snort as her best friend suddenly stepped on a stick. It snaps which causes the past them look into the forest. Harry pulled Diana closer to him as Past Hermione spoke, but it was too faint to hear.