083

FINISH LINE-083

FINISH LINE-083

The couple came to a stop at the place where the Room of Requirements usually showed up. Harry and Diana closed their eyes and the door appeared. They walked in and it was the same as when they put the Half-Prince book inside. The couple began to search before Harry stopped causing Diana to bump into his back.

"What? What is it, Har?" Diana asked.

Harry walked over to a table, picked up a box, and opened it. Inside was the Diadem.

"The Diadem." Diana breathed as Harry picked it up. "We found it, Har."

"Well, well," a voice spoke. The couple looked up and saw Draco, Blaise, and Goyle standing near them, pointing their wands at them. "What's brings you here, Potter, Black?"

"We could ask you the same," Harry answered, moving away from the Diadem.

"You have something of mine," Draco said. "I'll like it back."

"What's wrong with the one you have?" Harry asked, pointing to the wand in his hand.

"It's my mother's," Draco replied. "It's powerful, but it's not the same. Doesn't quite understand me. Know what I mean?"

"Why didn't you tell her?" Harry asked. "Bellatrix. You knew it was me. You didn't say anything."

"Come on, Draco." Goyle sneered. "Don't be a prat. Do them."

"Expelliarmus!" Hermione yelled, coming out from nowhere. Her eyes locked on familiar mercury ones as Draco's wand flew out of his hand

"Avada Kedavra!" Goyle shouted, shooting the spell at Diana.

Ron stepped in front of his sister and reflected the spell. "Stupefy!" He ran after the three Slytherins.  "That's my sister, you numpties!"

Harry started climbing up the mountain of things, the Diadem was thrown back on top of the pile by the spell Ron cast.

Hermione and Diana followed after him, throwing things out of their way as Harry held up the diadem. "Got it!" 

The trio jumped down as Ron came sprinting back. He grabbed his friend's hand. "Run!"

A large fire snake came around the corner, Diana grabbed Harry's hand and ran. The room was set on fire by Goyle, who couldn't control a fire spell.

Harry sent a spell at the stuff, knocking it down, in hopes it would keep the fire snake back, but the snake busted through the stuff and roared towards them.