055

AND REST HERE WITH ME-055

"If you do anything to us, I'll break it," Harry says, gripping the prophecy.

"He knows how to play," A high-pitched crackling voice said, coming from behind Lucius. "Itty, bitty baby, Potter,"

"Bellatrix Lestrange," Neville said, facing turning with anger.

"Neville Longbottom, is it? How's mum and dad?" Bellatrix asked with a smirk.

"Better, now they're about to be avenged," Neville sneered, pointing his wand at her.
Koda grabbed her boyfriend's arm as Harry pushed him back.

"Now, let's everyone just calm down, shall we?" Lucius said. "All we want is that prophecy."

"Why did Voldemort need me to come and get this?" Harry asked, referring to the glass ball.

"You dare speak his name?" Bellatrix shouted. "You filthy half-blood!"

Diana noticed that they were suddenly surrounded by Death Eaters. She tugged on Ron's shirt and motioned toward the masked people. She and Ron raised their wands, ready to hit them.

"It's all right," Lucius said, calmly. "He's just a curious lad, aren't you?"

"Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are. Which is lucky for you. Haven't you always wondered, what was the reason for the connection between you and Dark Lord? Why he was unable to kill you when you were just an infant? Don't you want to know the secret of your scar?"

Diana clutched her brother's arm, her hair fully purple, scared out of her mind. She was never in this sorta situation before and she had no idea what to do.

"All the answers are there, Potter, in your head. All you have to do is give it to me. Then I can show you everything," Lucius said softly.

"I've waited fourteen years,"

"I know,"

"I guess I can wait a little longer," Harry said. "Now!" he added shouting.

"Stupefy!" Diana and everyone yelled at different Death Eaters.

Not wasting any time, Diana grabbed her brothers' hands, while Ron took a hold of Ella's and ran in a different direction. They weaved their way through shelves of glass balls, before stepping out into an open aisle.

They looked around noticing they had lost the others. Diana cursed as she motioned her brothers and Ella to follow her down the aisle, raising her wand as a Death Eater came at them.