058

NIGHTMARES-058

NIGHTMARES-058

Sirius sent a spell at Lucius sending him backward as he hurried over to his daughter and godson. He pulled him on the other side of the veil, shielding them from the firing of spells.

"Now, listen to me. Get to the others and get out of here," Sirius said, holding his daughter's cheek with his hand as he spoke to them.

"What? No, we're staying with you," Diana said, shaking her head. She grabbed her father's hand.

"You two done beautifully," Sirius said, caressing his daughter's face and looking between them. "Let me take it from here,"

"Black," Lucius said, standing in front of them. Two more Death Eaters came to his side.

The trio started dealing with the three Death Eaters. Sirius, Diana, and Harry sent spells after spells at the three, dueling side by side like a family.

"Expelliarmus!" Diana and Harry yelled together as the wands of the two death Eaters fell out of their hands and they were sent them backward.

"Nice one, James, Joanna!" Sirius yelled as he finished his deal with Lucius, Sirius blasted the blonde man back sending him flying.

"Avada Kedavra!" Bellatrix yelled.

In slow-motion, Diana watched as the green light hit her father squarely in the chest. Sirius turned to look at them, his eyes wide as he fell back into the veil.

Diana let out a loud scream, jolting up and awake. She frantically looked around, tears streaming down her face, seeing that she was in her room. She was having this dream over and over again, the dream of her father's death. All summer long.

Most of the time, Diana doesn't sleep. She lays in bed, staring at the ceiling all night until she hears someone in the house moving around indicating it's morning. Sleep deprivation was hitting her hard, large bags under her eyes, low energy, moody and irritable, and weight loss.

Fred, George, Sam, and Hermione were the only ones to notice what was happening to their sibling and best friend. They noticed it first when Diana snapped at her mother, where highly unusual for the blonde teenager to do, then she would yell at Ron for doing something so small that annoyed her.

The second thing they noticed was Diana lacks energy. Diana was always happy and energetic and causing mischief and mayhem with the twins, but that suddenly stopped. She doesn't usually get out of bed or play Quidditch anymore, she like a zombie.