ALTERNATE ENDING

ALTERNATE ENDING

SEPTEMBER OF 2017

"Mum! Freddie stole my blanket!" A blonde sixteen-year-old girl yelled as she ran after her youngest brother. "Give me back my blanket, little brat!"

A little redhead boy blows raspberries at his big sister as he runs down the hall. He was wearing her purple blanket around his shoulders, saying he was a superhero.

"Freddie Remus Potter, what are you doing with this again?" Diana Potter questioned her youngest son.

"I'm a superhero, Mummy." Freddie looked up at her with emerald green eyes.

"How about we give your sister this back and I'll buy you a cape?" Diana said, handing back her oldest daughter back her blanket.

Freddie grinned, nodding. "One with a big 'F' on it, Mummy?"

"Whatever you want, Darling." Diana smiled, ruffling his red hair. "How about you go wake up Daddy for breakfast?"

"Okay!" Freddie ran passed his sister and up the stairs.

"Samantha." The mother said.

"Yes, Mum?" Her identical daughter asked.

"Please, wake your brothers and sister. Then come down to help me finish breakfast."

Samantha nodded. "Sure, mum."

Diana smiled and walked into the kitchen of their house in Scotland. Harry, Draco, and Ron had built a home in Scotland for the Potters to live.

Sammy had wanted to build a home for Diana and Joanna, but he couldn't. So Diana lived his dream and built the home.

Diana and Harry got married two years after the war ended. Harry popped the question on their fourth anniversary and the blonde said yes.

Within a year, they had their first child, well in this case, first children. Diana was pregnant with twins. A girl and a boy.

Nine months later, they welcomed their daughter and son into the world. Samantha Joanna and James Sirius Potter.

Samantha had gotten Diana's abilities, and at the age of fourteen, she had great control over them. Sam, for short, was a carbon copy of Diana, except for the emerald green eyes she got for Harry.

Sam was sorted into Slytherin, just like her Uncle Samual, and Uncle Draco were.

James had taken his looks after his father, except for his icy blue eyes from his mother. Jamie, as Diana calls him, was sorted in Gryffindor like his parents were.