034

LAST DAYS WITH CEDRIC-034

FIVE DAYS UNTIL CEDRIC'S DEATH

As March and April flew by rather quickly, May was nearing as Diana and Cedric became closer like siblings, spending a lot of time together. They had a system made where they would take turns eating meals at each other's table and studying together. Currently, they were in a discussion about which muggle band was better, Queen or Bee Gees, and if Disco sucks or not.

"I think Queen is one of the best bands of all time," Diana said as she pointed her fork at Cedric. "Bohemian Rhapsody is, of course, my favorite song."

"Yes, Queen is legendary, but Bee Gees are superior," Cedric replied.

Diana scrunched up her face. "Disco, Ced, disco. What are you thinking?"

"Disco is amazing, Dia." Cedric sipped his juice. "It makes you want to move your feet and dance."

"Disco sucks," Diana said. "And rock music makes you dance too."

Cedric shook his head. "Have you ever listened to disco?"

"Yes! My Gran plays it all the time." Diana nodded as she ate a piece of bacon. "But that doesn't mean it's amazing. It still sucks."

"You don't know what you're missing, Dia," Cedric said. "We are listening to Stayin Alive by Bee Gees tonight when we study."

Diana threw her head back and whined. "But disco sucks, Ced! How about we listen to Don't Stop Me Now by Queen? That song is amazing!"

"It's not that good, it's okay,"

"What!? How can you say that? Don't Stop Me Now is one of the best songs they ever did. Rock is better than Disco, Cedric."

Cedric struggled. "As I said, it's okay."

Diana shook her head in disbelief. "How are you my friend?"

"Because you love me." Cedric grinned. "That's why I'm your friend because you love me too much to let me go."

"I do love you. What will I ever do without you?"

Cedric snorted. "Probably be sitting with Harry and not having this convention because he's an uncultured swine,"

Diana busted out laughing. "True true."

"I'm really glad you're my friend, Dia," Cedric grinned.

"Me too, Ced,"