039

LUNA LOVEGOOD-039

LUNA LOVEGOOD-039

A/N: Cho is going to be really out of character. She's going to act like Lavender did with Ron, though not in a psychotic way but more in a 'pick me' way.

Everyone in the house was assigned a room to clean by Molly's orders. She said the house needed a good tidying up to make it more livable. Joanna headed towards a certain bedroom and opened the door. Inside was a queen-sized four-post bed, warn dressers, and bedside tables. The emerald green curtains were hanging by a thread, dusty and covered in mold. Dust was scattered everywhere, covering most of the furniture.

The pillowcases and sheets were a cream color instead of white and the floor broads creaked when Joanna walked around the small room. The vegetation was starting to take over the walls and furniture. It didn't smell the same as she remembered it. Joanna and Regulus were best friends. They used to spend their summers in this room, playing games and just having the best conversations. The long conversations they would have lasted for hours on end, talking about random things.

The Michaels and Blacks were close. Gia and Walburga were best friends since childhood until Gia decided to join the light side. Walburga was livid. She disowned the Michaels, forbidding them from ever stepping foot in the noble House of Black again. Due to being disowned from the Blackhouse, Joanna always found a way to see Regulus. Before she learned to apparate, she used to climb into the window of her best friend's room.

Throughout their years at Hogwarts, Joanna and Regulus were attached to the hip, defending each other and spending more time with each other. Every time you saw them, they would be together. Until they weren't. When Voldemort and the Death Eater became a threat, Regulus became distant with Joanna. They started drifting away from each other, but when Joanna found out he had gotten the Dark Mark, their friendship was over.

It wasn't because Joanna didn't want to be friends with him, she tried anything in order to help him. But every time, she tried talking with him, Regulus would always ignore her. The day she found out he died, a piece of her heart and soul broke. Prior to his death, Regulus had sent her a letter, explaining his plan in very small detail and that he would always love her. She never sent one back. Joanna still regrets never sending a letter back, but whatever she would have said in the letter would never change his mind.

Two years after his death, Joanna fell pregnant. She wanted to honor him, so she named Sammy after him. Sammy Regulus.

"Jo?" A voice asked behind her.

Joanna turned around and saw Remus leaning against the doorframe. "Hey, Moony."

"Are you okay?" He asked, watching the woman.