067

FELIX FELICIS-067

FELIX FELICIS-067

After spending a day in the infirmary, Diana was sitting in the common room with her brother, Harry, and Hermione. She didn't tell her family that she had talked with Draco when they had asked, only telling them the same she said before. He was hard to pin down.

Harry had explained that he needed a bit of luck to talk to Slughorn as he uncorked the vail of Liquid Luck and drank it.

"Well?" Hermione asked. "How do you feel?"

Harry grinned. "Excellent. Really excellent." A wide grin was set on his face.

 "Remember, Har,  Sluggy usually eats early, takes a walk, and then returns to his office," Diana told her boyfriend, finding him to a hot while on Liquid Luck. 

"Right," Harry said, breathing heavily. "I'm going down to Hagrid's."

"What?" She said as her boyfriend started to walk out of the room. "I'll go with him to keep from doing anything stupid." She followed after him, entwining their hands. "Harry, you have to talk to Slughorn. We have a plan."

"I know, but I've got a really good feeling about Hadrid's. I feel it's...it's the place to be tonight. Do you know what I mean?"

Diana stares at him for a moment. "No. No, I don't."

"Love, you have to trust me. I know what I'm doing or Felix does." Harry said, pulling her down the corridor.

The couple walked towards Hagrid's and passed Slughorn, who was in the window of the greenhouse.

"Harry, look." Diana pointed toward the old man. "You need to talk to him."

Harry nodded and walked over to the Professor. "Hi!"

Diana facepalmed. "Merlin,"

Slughorn jumped."Huh! Merlin's beard, Harry!"

"Oh, sorry, sir," Harry said. "You probably feared I was Professor Sprout."

"Yes, I did, actually." Slughorn nodded. "What makes you think that?"

"Oh, well, just the general behavior, sir. The sneaking around, the jumping when you saw me. Are those Tentacula leaves, sir?" Harry rambled, fastly. "They are very valuable, aren't they?"

"Ten gallons a leaf to the right buyer. Not that I'm familiar with any such back alley transactions. But one does hear rumors. My own interests are purely academic, of course." Slughorn explained.