082

IN THEIR HEADS -082

IN THEIR HEADS -082

"Don't remember this on the Marauder's Map," Ron said as they walked down a tunnel. Diana gripped her boyfriend's hand as she walked behind them.

"That's because it never existed till now," Neville said. "The seven secret passages were sealed off before the start of the year. This is the only way in or out now. The grounds are crawling with Death Earees and Dementors."

"How bad is Snape as headmaster?" Hermione asked.

"Hardly ever see him. It's the Carrows you need to watch out for." Neville told them.

"Carrows?" Diana asked.

"Yeah. Brother and sister. In the change of discipline. They like punishment, the Carrows." Neville pointed to his black eye.

"They did that to you? Why?" Hermione questioned.

"Today's Dark Arts lessons had us practicing the Cruciatus Curse. On first-years. I refused. Hogwarts had changed." Neville explained. They neared the end of the tunnel, he glanced at them. "Let's have a bit of fun, shall we?" He opens the Portrait and shouts. "Hey, listen up, you lot. Brought you a surprise."

"Not more of Aberforth's cooking, I hope. Be a surprise if we can digest it." Seamus replied.

Neville moved out of the way and revealed the four making everyone stand up, and cheered. Diana hugged her friends and Ron pulled Ella in his arms as Neville spoke. "Okay, let's not kill him before You-Know-Who—"

"Wait," Benji said, making everyone look at him. "Where's Sammy?"

Everyone looked at Diana, who didn't reply. She looked between Koda and Benji before shaking her head.

Koda turned away hiding her face in her hands, crying softly as Benji stared at Diana. "What do you mean no? Where is he?" 

"He's dead. Bellatrix Lestrange killed him." Diana finally answered, holding back tears. "I couldn't save him."

Benji let out a sob as Koda wrapped her arms around him. Neville looked troubled by the news but focused on the task at hand. "What's the plan, Harry?"

"Okay. There's something we need to find. Something is hidden here in the castle. And it may help us defeat You-Know-Who." Harry said.

"Right. What is it?" Neville asked.

"We don't know," Harry admitted.