064

SLUGHORN'S CHRISTMAS PARTY-064

Ron was going better than Diana thought. He saved most of the incoming Quaffles, loud cheers came from the stands as the Gryffindors. Ginny scored most of the goals, Katie scored some and Diana dodged a lot of Bludgers and scored a few goals. Diana soared through the air, dodging a Bludger coming towards and throwing the Quaffle at her sister, who scored. The air was filled with cheers and boos as Ron saved an incoming Quaffle that one of the Chasers from Slytherin had thrown.

"Yes!" Ron yelled, air pumping his fist.

Ginny got the Quaffle and soared through the air towards the goal. She throw it at her sister, who spin in a circle to avoid a Bludger and scored. After the game ended, Diana stood next to her boyfriend, and Ella while her brother was sitting on the students' shoulders as they cheered loudly. Hermione had disappeared after the game.

"Weasley! Weasley! Weasley!" The students cheered.

"You shouldn't have done it," Ella spoke, not thinking it was a good idea anymore. Her heart was aching.

"I know," Harry said. " I suppose I couldn't just use a Confundus Charm."

"That was tryouts." Ella tried to defend herself. "This was an actual game."

Harry suddenly pulled out the vial of Liquid Luck from his shirt pocket and showed it to the girls.

"You didn't put it in?" The redhead asked. Harry nodded and smirked. "Ron only thought you did."

"Oh no," Diana muttered as she turned her attention back on her brother, only to see Lavender Brown kissing him.

The blonde looked at Ella and saw tears welled up in her eyes. The redhead runs off causing Diana says. "El! I'm gonna talk to her."

The blonde planted a kiss to Harry's cheek, before hurrying after Ella. Diana found the redhead hunched over on a step with her head in her hands.

Diana sat down next to her and wrapped her arms around Ella. "Oh, El."

The group of birds above their heads chirped quitely. "Charm spell, just practicing."

"They're really good," Diana said as a bird landed on her shoulder.

"How did it feel, Annie?" Ella said, sniffing. "When you saw Harry with Cho?"

"Erm... there was a pain in my chest. It hurt like someone stabbed me in the heart." Diana answered as the redhead laid her head on her shoulder. "It hurt so bad—"