035

THIRD TASK-035

THIRD TASK-035

Cho will be out of character, sorta like Lavender in HBP.

ONE DAY UNTIL CEDRIC'S DEATH

"You know it's all right, it's okay. To I'll live to see another day. We can try to understand. The new york times effect on men."

Diana covered her mouth from a laugh that bubbled in her throat as she watched Cedric danced to Stayin' Alive by Bee Gees. He was shaking his butt as he was pointing to his hip then to the sky.

"Whether you're a brother, or whether you're a mother, you're stayin' alive, stayin' alive. Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin' and we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive."

Cedric had spotted his friend watching as she held back her laughter. He started dancing his way over to her, pretending to throw a fish hook and realing her in making Diana burst out laughing as she grabbed his hands.

"Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive. Ah, ha, ha, stayin' alive." Cedric sang the high note, while pulling Diana back and front. "Life goin' nowhere. somebody help me, somebody help me, yeah.

He started strutting around, pulling a hysterically laughing Diana with him. "Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man: no time to talk. Music loud and women warm, I've been kicked around since I was born."

The pair finished dancing around to the song before laying on the ground as Diana calmed down and placed her head on Cedric's shoulder.

"Are you ready for the task tomorrow?" She asked as he wrapped his arm around her.

"I am." Cedric paused. "I'm scared, Diana. I don't know what going to happen in the task and that makes me scared."

Diana rolled on her stomach and looked up at him. "Ced, it's okay to be scared. I'm feeling very anxious for you and Harry. It's normal."

"I-I just don't want to die." Cedric whispered, his voice breaking. "People die in these tournaments, Di. What happens if it's one of us? What happens if it's me? What if I make one mistake that costs me anything, especially my life."

"You wouldn't, Ced. You're smart." Diana reassured him. "You'll make smart plays."

Tears welled up in Cedric's eyes. "I'm so scared."

Diana wrapped her arms around him as he let out a broken cry. She let her friend cry without judgement. This tournament was dangerous and he could possibly die. All he was to do is make smart plays. Just smart plays.