THE WEDDING

THE WEDDING

JULY OF 2000

Over a year ago, Harry proposed to his so-to-be wife Diana Black-Lupin on a beach when they were vacationing in America. Of course, she said yes, crying in sheer happiness as they kissed.

Their family was ecstatic for them when they announced it. Molly nearly fainted from the news, before wanting to start planning the wedding right then and there. Neither of the newly engaged couple minded Molly starting the planning, they wanted to marry as soon as possible.

Diana made most of the final decisions but asked for Harry's opinion on the cake, venue, and theme. He added in a couple of his opinions but said the final decision was hers.

Harry picked out his wedding outfit with the help of Arthur, a simple black dress robe. Ron's his best man, with Draco, Neville, Ben, and the rest of the Weasley brothers as his groomsmen.

His so-to-be wife had Molly's help picking out her dress, which he was buzzed to see. Diana's maid of honor was Hermione, with the rest of her bridesmaids being Ginny, Ella, Koda, Luna, and her brothers' significant others.

Hermione planned the bachelorette party, a trip to a spa, and getting their nails and toes done from the wedding, before going out to a restaurant for dinner and then heading to a local pub to have fun.

After the party at the pub, all the girls, except for Koda, Aubrey (Percy's girlfriend), and Fleur, who was pregnant, were so drunk that they could stand straight. The two helped each other drunk girls into the Shell Cottage, where Bill was drinking tea in the kitchen.

"How much did they drink?" He says when his sisters stumbled into his arms.

"A lot," Koda grunted, lifting Hermione from the ground when the brunette muttered about being tired. Mione, surprisingly, drank the most.

Diana rubbed her face against her brother's stomach but tried to stand up straight. "I'm gonna—Hiccup—sleep with Sammy."

Bill shook his head, handing Luna, who was sober enough to be responsible, his little sister, and picked up Diana. "That's not a good idea. Let's go you to bed, Annie."

"But Sammy..." She murmured as she was thrown over his shoulder.

"You can see him tomorrow, Annie," Bill says, starting up the stairs. "Aubrey, Floo call Ron, Draco, and George to come to get their girls. We had a pretty tame night...until you. No Harry."

As Bree called the three of them, Bill put his sister to bed, watching her as she, luckily, petted the bed like a cat and giggled incoherently, before completely passing out.