081

GRINGOTTS AND DUMBLEDORE'S BROTHER-081

In the morning, Diana, Hermione, Ron, Harry, and Griphook make a plan to get to Bellatrix's vault with Hermione turning into Bellatrix, by Polyjuice potion.

"Well, how do I look?" Hermione said, walking over to them.

"Hideous," Ron said as he was dressed up as one of Bellatrix's guards.

"You can give that to Hermione to hold, alright, Griphook?" Harry says, as Diana places the sword into Mione's new enchanted bag and hands it to her.

The group apparated into an alleyway a few feet away from Gringotts. Harry places Griphook on his back before Ron throws the invisibility cloak over his sister and best friend. He and Hermione walked towards the bank when a man greeted her.

"Good morning." Hermione greeted, awkwardly.

"Good morning? You're Bellatrix Lestrange, not some dewy-eye school girl." Griphook hissed.

"Hey, easy." Ron snapped.

"If she gave us away, we might as well use that sword to slit our throats." The goblin sneered. "Understand?"

"No, he's right. I was being stupid." Hermione admitted.

"Okay, let's do it," Harry said as they continued onto the bank.

Diana and Harry walked behind a wobbly Hermione and Ron as they passed by rows of goblins. As they stopped in front of the main goblin Hermione spoke. "I wish to enter my vault."

"Name?" The goblin asked, not looking up from his papers.

"I hardly think that'll be necessary," Hermione says, trying to sound like Bellatrix.

The goblin looked up in shock. "Madam Lestrange."

"I don't like to be kept waiting," Hermione said as the goblin walked away.  

"They know." Griphook whispers, noticing how the other goblins' knew something on wrong. "They know she's an imposter. They've been warned."

"Harry?" Ron muttered, shakily. "What do we do, Harry?"

"Madam Lestrange, would you mind presenting your wand?" The head goblin asked.

"And why should I do that?" Hermione demanded.

Harry and Diana walked closer to the head goblin, the raven-haired boy pointed his wand at him and muttered. "Imperio."