056

DON'T HAVE TO WATCH YOU LEAVE-056

Overwhelming agony.

It felt as if she was drowning and she couldn't swim up. Pulling her deeper and deeper into a world of agonizing pain and not letting her come up for air.

Her chest felt so tight that she couldn't breathe, the screams of Harry were faded as the blood rushed to her ears. She let out an ear-piercing scream, collapsing onto her knees.

Joanna fell on her knees next to her daughter, choking back her own sob as the screams of pure agony from her daughter rang though her ears. She wrapped her arms tightly around her daughter.

"Dad! No, no, no! Please! He can't be gone! He can't!" Diana cried. "Mum, please!"

Joanna swallowed harshly, smoothing her daughter's deep blue hair before her head snapped up and saw Harry breaking from Remus's arms and sprinting after Bellatrix.

Diana noticed it too. "No, Harry. I have to help him—let—go—of—me!"

She screamed, breaking away from her mother and ran after Harry. She heard Bellatrix chanting. 'I killed Sirius Black!' over and over again.

"You coming to get me?" She taunted Harry.

"Crucio!" Harry yelled, a red light hit Bella knocking her down.

Diana slid to a stop behind her boyfriend as he pointed his wand at a grinning Bellatrix. Harry rolled his shoulders as a voice whispered.

"You've got to mean it, Harry. She killed him. She deserves it. You know the spell, Harry."

Diana flinched as she moved closer into her boyfriend's back, her hands gripping the back of his jumper.

Voldemort was standing right behind them. "Do it,"

Harry wrapped an arm around Diana's stomach, shielding her with his body and pointed his wand at Voldemort. But Dark Lord waved his hand and Harry's wand flew out of his hand.

"So weak," Voldemort said as a fireplace lit up and Dumbledore walked out.

"It was foolish of you to come here tonight, Tom," Dumbledore said, his wand at the ready. "The Aurors are on their way."

"By which time I shall be gone, and you...shall be dead," Voldemort said.

Dumbledore shoved Harry and Diana out of the way as he and Dark Lord started to duel while Bellatrix escaped by floo.