Chapter 3

D's POV: All the guys have been so nice to me. I have met, Trevor, Kian, JC,and Sam. They were all so nice, today I'm gonna meet Connor and I am really excited. I checked out the guys Youtube channel and it is so funny! I have been here for 3 days (this being day 3) and its great.

I walkes into the kitchen and Ricky handed me a plate of breakfast.

D: Thanks....

R: No problem.

D: Hey listen. I haven't ment to stay so long I'll probably just get outta here tonight.

R: No, no. You haven't been a bother at all. In fact...I was wondering...

Ricky sat down next to me...

R: Would you move in?? With me and the guys, I mean.

D: What? A-Are you sure?? I don't wanna, you know take up space.

R: I would love to have you here. The guest bedroom is yours we can buy you all the stuff you need. Please stay?

D: ......okay.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

R: Its open!

A guy walked in with light brown hair styled in a quiff, and green eyes that shined from across the room.

C: Hey. You must be Diamond.

D: Yeah.

R: Con, Diamond is moving in...

C: Wow a lot happened while I was gone, huh?

D: Haha. Yeah.

C: Well I'm glad your here. From what I've seen you seem like a great girl.

D: Wow, thanks.

R: Okay, so tomorrow. My friends Andrea and Becca are gonna take you shopping for clothes if your up for it.

D: Uh that'd be great, but, I don't have money...

R: You can take my card...

D: No, no you don't have to do that...

R: I know, I want to.

D: Okay. Well umm, if your okay I'd love to go shopping.

R: Okay well while your doing that I'm gonna stop by ikea and get your room ready. What's your favorite color?

D: Purple and Black.

R: Okay. Thanks.

D: Thank you.