Chapter 8

D's POV: I woke up in my bed and I smelled pancakes downstairs,I ran down and saw Ricky.

D: I SMELL FOOD.

R: Haha yeah...There's a plate for you over there...

D: Thanks.

I ate my food and then went upstairs to get ready for the day. I brushes my teeth, and then did my daily makeup routine. I waved my hair and then got dressed (PICTURE ABOVE). I grabbed my penny board and then went to get Starbucks. I went outside my room and Connor walked out.

C: Where ya headed?

D: Starbucks, wanna join?

C: Sure let me grab my board...

D: K.

He walked out and then we were off.

We were riding to starbucks and Connor grabbed my hand...I looked at him and smiled...

At starbucks...

We ordered are food and the cashier said ”13.75 please.” I dug through my purse and once I had my card I looked up at Connor swiping his. ”Thank you.” Said the lady. We walked to our table.

D: You didn't have to pay...

C: Well, I know you don't have much money a-

D: Woah what?

C: I know you don't have much money So I-

D: I am NOT, nor will I EVER BE, a charity case. If you pay, you pay cause that's what a man does. Not cause I used to live on the streets, And that's that.

I went out of the store and sped off on my board...

At home...

I ran up the stairs and in my room. I put my face in a pillow and started crying immedietly...I looked at my bathroom door thinking of my razor... I pushed the thought away, knowing how dangerous that is...I hear a soft knock on the door...

D: What?

C: Can I come in?

D: Not if you have green eyes!

C: Please? I need to talk to you. I didn't mean to make you seem like a charity case. You are just a normal as me. Who cares if you lived kn the streets? Your beautiful, and smart, and nothing will ever change that...

I walked to the door and opened it up...

C: Please forgive me.

I crashed my lips onto his at first he seemed shocked, but his arms wrapped around my waist... He broke the kiss...

C: What does this mean?

D: This means we should go on more dated together...I wanna know you.

C: Okay. Tomorrow? We can go to the park? Hangout a little?

D: Sure,what time?

C: 2:30 ish...

D: Okay...

Hey guys! So as of now I am sitting in my newly cleaned room. Cause I'm productive! Thanks for reading and I need a guest character for 1 chapter. So leave a comment if you wanna be her!