Chapter 38

I woke up and Ricky was out of bed. I changed my clothes, (Andrea gave me a few sets of hers till my apartment was free.) I ran downstairs. I checked my phone and I had no school today, BECAUSE IT WAS SUMMER BREAK!!! 

Insert your ringtone here*

I reached for my phone and slid the arrow to answer it.

D: Hello?

Detective: Hello Ms.Dillion. I just called to let you know that your apartment is free for you to come live in again.

D: Oh, that's wonderful! Thank you so much Mrs. Foster.

Detective: You're Welcome. Have a nice day ms. dillion.

D: You too. Thanks!

I hung up the phone. I went to the cabinet and saw....nothing. I walked to the door ready to shop and the door opened, I saw Ricky on the other side with grocery bags in his arms. " Great minds think alike." I said with a chuckle.  Ricky smiled and walked to the bar. He sat the bags down and I sat on the bar stool. I put them in different catagories, Veggies and Fruits, Meat, Dairy, Sauce, Other. Ricky grabbed different piles and put them away. I walked to the fridge and grabbed, Bread, Eggs,Milk,Sausage crumbles, spinach,bell peppers, mushroom, and cheese. Then I walked to the cabinet and grabbed, syrup, cinnamon,powdered sugar. I made French toast and scrambled eggs with sausage,cheese,pepper,and spinach in them. I sat down 8 plates and put silverware,salt, pepper, and napkins. I waited a few minutes and then shouted "BREAKFAST" Because I couldn't wait any longer. 6 guys trudged down the stairs. "Why the special breakfast?" Kian asked. "Not that we don't enjoy it..." Sam added. "Thank you Sam." I said, then continued. "Well, My apartment has been freed up. So I'm leaving today." I said. "Aww. I just got used to you being around..." JC said. "Its been two days JC." I say. " Yeah well you're easy to grow fond of." Sam said. I smiled and took a bite of toast. I grabbed my bag and gave everyone a hug. I walked out and put my purse in the basket on my bike. I got on and rode to the Hospital to see Trevor before I went to my apartment. I parked my bike and headed to the desk. When I got there I saw the same nurse I saw yesterday. " Hello. Trevor Moran." I said. "Hello Mrs.Dillion. You know the way." Said the nurse. I walked back to Trevor's room. 

"Hey Trevor." I said, walking into his room. "Hey D." He said happily. He sat up and I sat on the end of his hospital bed. "They said I should get out sometime today." Trevor said. "Really? That's great!" I said. "Yeah. What's going on with you?" Trevor asked. " Well my apartment is freed up. I'm heading there after I talk to you for a little while." I said. "Oh am I holding you up? You don't have to come everyday, you know that ri-" I cut him off. "Trevor. I want to come. Your my brother. I wanna see you everyday." I said. "Okay." Trevor said smiling. "Did you hear my new song?" He asked. "I wanna fly? Yes! Its my new favorite song!" I started singing

I wanna fly! But I just can't live without you!

Oh you make me cry!  But I know that I just can't hurt you!

Me and Trevor were singing every song we knew together until a nurse came in. "Trevor? You're free to go we just need to give you a little checkup..." She said. "Oh okay!" Trevor said excitedly. They checked his heart rate, his pupils reaction to light, and his blood presurre. After everything was clear they unhooked him from all the machines and he sat down in a wheelchair. They wheeled him out of the hospital. "Um, I think they thought I had a car." I said. "yeah.." Trevor said. I pulled out my phone and called Ricky. 

R: Hello?

D: Hey! Umm, Problem. We need you to come pick up Trevor. He's out of the hospital.

R: Oh really? Okay I'm on my way. I should be there in 10 minutes.

D: Okay. See you then.

End of call

I stayed with Trevor until a Orange Kia pulled up. Trevor got in the car and I walked to my bike. I rode to my apartment and unlocked the door. I walked in and saw a fully furnished apartment. Uh, what? I walked a bit further and saw a note

Dear D, As a thank you for being in our lives for a year we furnished your living room, and gave you REAL dishes, and made both bathrooms more homey, 

                                                     -Dad.

Oh my God. It had been a year hadn't it? Today marks a year that I officially moved into the O2L house. I looked around the living room and kitchen were beautiful. I got ready for bed and slid into my bed. Maybe I won't almost die tomorrow? We'll see...