Chapter 7

I walked outside and headed to Connor's silver truck. I was suspicious cause there was a tarp over the bed of the truck that wasn't there yesterday.... But I got in the car anyway.

D: What's with the tarp?

I asked buckling my seatbelt...

C: It's supposed to rain tomorrow morning so...

D: Oh okay...

We pulled up to a empty feild and connor parked right in the middle, the was a clear view of the stars and you could here the owls in the woods.

D: Where are we?

C: At a Feild....

he said with a smirk

C: Get out.

I got out and Connor lifted the tarp. There was comforters and pillows and fairy lights and a little picnic basket...

C: We are having dinner under the stars.

He said in a french accent.

D: Haha. Perfect.

I climed in the truck and Connor went beside me. He opened up a basket and I could smell my favorite food...

D: How did you know?

C: Know what?

D: That Beef Stroganoff was my favorite food?

C: I didn't.. I knew it was mine.

D: No way.

C: Yup.

D: That's cool.

C: Yeah....So for dinner, we have Beef Stroganoff, Sparkling Grape Juice, and A lovely fruit salad.

D: All sound AMAZING. Dig in!

After dinner...

We put everything back into the basket and Connor pulled out a laptop, and a DVD.

C: Movie?

D: What Movie?

C: Big Hero 6.

D: YAAAS.

He put the disk in the Laptop and as the movie started playing I laid my head on his chest while Connor's arm was around my waist.

D: I'm really tired...

C: Me too. Wanna head home?

D: Sure...

After putting up the tarp and driving home I fell asleep in the car...The last thing i heard was ”GoodNight D” From Connor.

Hey guys! It is currently 1:00 AM on the dot which shows how mucb I love you i stayed up late to write for you!! So Umm Yeah...night!