Chapter 29

D's POV: After getting everythibg settled with Nia we headed back to my house.

***

We parked our various transportation methods in my driveway and then walked into my house "RICKY IM HOME" I shouted. He walked downstairs. "Hey!" He said. "Hey, you remember these guys right?" I asked. "of course! How are you guys?" Ricky asked. "great!" Amber responded. "awesome." Mikey added. "I gotta head down to to the studio but, make yourself at home." Ricky said to no one in particular. "thank you so much Mr. Dillion" Amber responded. "Oh please, call me ricky." Ricky said. "thanks, ricky." Amber said. "Okay so were gonna go upstairs but see you?" I said. "sure thing!" Ricky said closing the door behind him.

We walked upstairs and Amber sat down on the foor with her back to the wall. Mikey was laying on my bed and i was on my windowseat. there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" I shouted. It was Connor. "Hey..." Connor said. "Hey, now is a ba-" connor cut me off. He looked at mikey amd said, "he's here?" through his teeth. "Yes. Why?" I asked. Obviously i knew why but a good sass master never loses the oppertunity to SlAY!!!"Because he kissed you." He said. "Wait are you guys.... Are you his?.... Is she your..? Dude, I'm sorry." Mikey said. "Don't dude me!" Connor said. " hey! I didn't know she was yours. Okay?" Mikey said. "Neither did I!" I replied. "You're not... I mean. thats not what I meant." Connor replied. "I am not a item that you OWN connor! I am a priveledge! If you don't deserve me you don't get me!" I said. By now all the gang had left. "OH SO NOW I DON't DESERVE YOU?!" Connor shouted. "that's not what i said!" i replied. "Well maybe you should have. Maybe this, us, isn't gonna work out..." Connor said. "Connor are you breaking up with me?" I asked with tears in my eyes.