chapter 33

Diamond's POV: when the guys turned around I saw Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier. "Hey! You're Kian and JC's roomate right?" Cameron asked. "Yeah." I replied. "Well It's nice to meet you, I'm Cameron, this is Nash." Cameron said enthusiastically. "Hey, I'm D, this is Amber." I said. "We were wondering if you'd let us borrow some sunscreen?" Amber asked. "Absolutely!" Nash said. He gave us a bottle and after we were both covered I looked up at Cameron and Nash. "Thanks so much!" I said. "Your welcome." Cameron said. "Do you wanna come sit with us?" I asked. "Sure." Nash said. "Okay we're gonna get some food but we're underneath the neon green umbrella with blue towels." Amber said. "Yeah Okay" Cameron said.

We walked over to the shack on the beach. Amber got a icecream bar I got a thing of yogurt and granola to put my berries in and then we got Nash and Cameron popsicles. We walked over to our towels and handed Cameron and Nash there snacks. "You didn't need to do that!" Nash said. "Oh yeah, we'll just eat infront of you instead. " I said sarcastically. "We were happy too." Amber said. I fixed my yogurt and looked at Cameron, then the rasberries. "Bet you can't catch it with your mouth." I said. "You're on!" Cameron replied. I tossed the berry and he missed. "Missed it miss it now you got kiss this!" I said refering to my ass.

Throughout the rest of the day all of us just hungout. It was a pretty fun time. Almost as if it would never stop.

hey there guys! Whats up? Whats going on? Anyway, I need a few characters so please comment if you wanna be one!

A roomate

Class mate

MYSTERY

Just highlight and comment on whatever role you want! That's all, Byeeee