Chapter 22

Amber's POV: We pulled up to the Froyo place and I saw JC Caylen!!!! "Omg is that JC Caylen?" I whispered to D. "Uh Yeah, he's my friend. I figured since you knew Trevor you knew I knew the other guys?" She responded. I hate that everyone thinks I am a O2L fan just cause I am a Cloud. "I don't really know Trevor actually, I know he's a youtuber but I'm not a fan. But anyway, can you introduce me?" I asked. "Sure." She replied.

Diamond's POV: I walked up to the guys, "Hey Guys! Whatcha doin?" I asked. "Getting yogurt. Wanna eat with us?" Ricky Said. "Yeah, sure. This is Amber, and Mikey." I said pointing to them. "Nice to meet you." Ricky said. I looked at Amber and Mikey. "Guys this is, Connor, Ricky, Sam, JC, Trevor, and Kian." I said. "Hi." Amber said. "Hey..." Mikey said. We all walked into the shop and, well got yogurt obviously. We sat down at a huge table on the middle of the room. "So how do you know these guys?" Mikey said. "Well Ricky is my dad, and these guys are kinda like my brother uncle friend things. "Wait, what?" Amber said. "Ricky is like a father to me. I live with him. I also live with the rest of these weirdos. Oh and Connor is my boyfriend." I said. "Oh.." Mikey said. He had a hint of sadness in his voice. Not good.

We all finished our yogurt and decided that Trevor would hold on to the back of the car with his skateboard as they drove off, and we would all try to keep up. Great plan right? After Trevor nearly fell to his death, he just let go. We all rode next to the car...you may think were fast but the car wasn't going as fast adbit should of been. Haha.

We got to the house and I decided to give Amber and Mikey a house tour. "And this, is my room." I said walking into, well my room obviously. Mikey sat down in my bean bag, Amber took the window seat, and i sat on my bed. We all talked and stuff then Amber went to the bathroom. "So..." I said. Mikey got up and walked towards me. "What are you do-" I was cut off by Mikey kissing me. I pushed him off, "What the fuck Mikey?!" I said. "I-I'm sorry.." He ran out of the room and in a matter of seconds he was gone...

Hey there! Woah that was intense! I hope you liked it and be sure to Check out my profile. I post tobs of polls and questions on there for you guys! So yeah, K BYEEEEEEE