Chapter 26

Hey guys its Beth! i am so very sorry but I had 2 drafts and I uploaded 27 before 26 which I have now just realised. Sooo This won't happen again and I'm so sorry! Thanks for reading!

D's POV: The next day I woke up for school. I put on (PICTURE ABOVE) brushed my teeth and hair, did my makeup, and ran downstairs. After I had breakfast I ran into Ricky. "Hey" he said happily. "Hey! What's so cheery?" I asked with a giggle. "I hit 2M subscribers!" Ricky said with a huge grin. "That's amazing Ricky! You deserve every one!" I said. "Thanks! Do you need a ride to school?" He asked. "No. I like my bike. It's soothing." I said. "Okay." He replied. I ran upstairs and got my bag and phone. I walked out of my room and banged on Trevor's door. "Trevvy!!!" I shouted. "Coming!!" He shouted back. He opened his door wearing black skinny jeans and a white T-Shirt with black vans. "Ready?" I asked. "Yeah!" We left the house and once we got to school we met up with Amber and Mikey. "Hey!" Mikey said coming up to me. He put his arm around me. I shifted my shoulders so his arm fell off. He laughed and put it bag on. "Get off please." I said. He smiled and kept his arm there "Mikey.." Amber said. "Yeah come on Mike lay off." Trevor said. After that Mikey took his arm off and we all headed to class.