Chapter 34

(MAGICAL TIME SKIP)

D's POV: Today way the day I was settling into my new apartment. It had to bedrooms, a kitchen, a laundry room, a living room, and 2 bathrooms. I had sat down a box when Kian came in with the last one. They decided they'd help me unpack. I was happy they were feeling better about me moving out. I can't believe they thought i was detaching myself from them! They were my family! Ricky Co-Signed the lease of the apartment. "Where does this go?" JC asked. I looked in the box, "My Bathroom." I replied. He walked away and as if time had walked away as well, it was soon 12:30. We had a bunch of boxes still but i had enough unpacked for one night and I told them I'd stop by for dinner tomorrow. I walked in my room and grabbed some PJs out of a box. Then I layed down on the mattress on the floor and went to sleep.

* * *

I woke up WHAT THE FUCK WHERE A- oh yeah! My apartment! Haha! I stood up and got ready for the day. I walked into my kitchen and opened a very empty fridge only to decide that walmart would be my next stop. I grabbed my purse and keys and headed out the door.

At walmart

I grabbed essentials, milk, cereal, eggs, bread, Peanut Butter, Jelly, and a family pack of frozen pizza. Then i got paper and plastic dishes. I checked out and unloaded everthing in my car.

On the way home I was listening to 5 Seconds Of Summer. " WALK MY WAY! MS. ALL AMERICAN! SAY MY NAME! NO NEED TO PRETEND!" I pulled into the apartment complex. I unlocked my door and put the stuff on the counter. I pulled out my phone and decided to call Amber, Mikey, and Trevor. I invited them all over. Then I invited Cameron and Nash.

knock mcKnockers

I walked to the door and saw a group of people. "Hey come in!!" I said. Everyone came in, looked around and akwardly sat down on the floor. "Yeah...havent gotten around to chairs yet.." I said. Everyone laughed. There was a knock at the door. I opened the door and saw Joshua. "You need to leave." I said trying to stay brave but failing. "Why?" He said with a smile that mocked me. "You know exactly why!" I said. Trevor walked to the door. "Is there a problem?" Trevor asked. Trevor was the only one of the guys who knew. "Yes. Ms. Diamond won't let me in.." Joshua said. "D! My name is D." I said sternly. "Okay. D won't let me in.." He replied. "Yeah well this is her apartment and if you're not welcome you need to leave." Trevor said. "I just don't think I can do that..." He replied. "Call the cops Cameron. " Trevor yelled. "Now, no need to bring the cops into this. I'm sure we can handle this." Joshua said stepping closer. "D go sit with Nash and Cam." Trevor said, not taking his eyes off Joshua. I walked away and sat in between Cam and Nash. Cameron was calling 911.

911 whats your emergency?

I was panicing. Then a Gun went off. "Trevor?" I said panicing. Joshua walked in.