Chapter 21

I woke up and then ran into Trevor's room. "WAKE UP! ITS MY SECOND DAY!!! WE GOT A GET READY!! TREVOR!!" I yelled. "Leave me be!" He said with his face in his pillow. I ran to his bed and jumped on it. "Trevvy!!! Get up!!!" He finally got off his lazy ass and I left the room to get ready. After that I ran downstairs. I ate breakfast and then ran back upstairs and ran into Kian, "Hey! Excited much?" He said with a chuckle. "Yeah..." I said. " he moved so I could get through and then I continued running. I knocked on Trevor's door and walked in. "Trevor!" I said. "What?" He replied. "Lets go!" I said. We ran downstairs amd I slung my bag over my shoulder, as did Trevor. Then we headed outside. Trevor got his skateboard and I got my bike. And we rode to school.

I walked into school and saw Amber and Mikey. "Hey!" Mikey said. "Hi.." I replied. All four of us sat in our assigned seats and then began class. "Hello Class, today we'll be doing a more interactive lessons. I need....Amber and Trevor. Amber and Trevor walked up and Ms. Baynes said to them "Now, Amber, I am going to give you a random topic and you will have to carry on a conversation with Trevor without pausing." She said. " Lasagna. Go." "My mom makes AMAZING Lasanga." Trevor said. "Really? What does she put in it?" Amber replied. "She uses spaghetti sauce, lasagna noodles, ground beef, and some other stuff that I wouldn't no..." Trevor replied. "That's good." Ms.Baynes replied. Trevor and Amber sat back down. "Diamond and Mikey." Ms.Baynes said. I walked to the front. "D." I said correcting her. We went through class doing different techniques and exercises like that until the bell rang.

We all walked out of class and we looked out our schedules. I had at least one class with one of the group.

Singing: D, Amber, and Trevor.

Drama: All of us

Music: D and Mikey.

Math: D and Amber

English: D and Mikey

Science: D and Trevor

History: Me, Mikey, Amber, Trevor.

The order of which class we went to when changed every day of the week. But it stayed the same every Monday, Tuesday, wensday, etc. You get the jist? All of the other classes were pretty boring considering none of us were partners in anything until we got to singing.

Me, Trevor, and Amber got to singing. Me and Amber by the guitar/voice section, Trevor by the plain ol' voice section. We all Sang and I learned how to play All Of Me with Amber.

After class all of decided to hangout. So we went to get froyo. We pulled up to the shop, Amber on a scooter, me on a bike, Trevor skating and, Mikey had Roller blades. Once we pulled up we saw...

Hello there! This is a GRET chapter in my opinion so a leave a comment! Favorite! Add to Library! K Byeeeeeeeeee