Untitled Part 39

8 years later*

Diamond's POV:

I woke up to a sudden thump on the bed. I opened my eyes and Connor's lips immediately met mine. I kissed back. He pulled away, "Happy birthday beautiful." He said."Thank you, Han-some!" I replied. He leaned in and kissed me again. After a few minutes he pulled away just enough to talk, his forehead was touching mine, "come downstairs..." He said. I grinned and got up. He picked me up bridal style and ran down the stairs. "We have... Fruit salad, Muffins,coffee, and bacon." He said. "How fancy!" I said jokingly. He giggled. "You, are the best husband ever." I said. He pecked me on the lips. I finished my breakfast. " The guys are having a party for you. Amber, Becca, Brooklyn, Andrea, and Jenn are gonna be there." Connor said. I smiled and said, "well then I gotta get ready.." I ran up the stairs and changed into (PICTURE ABOVE) and then did my makeup and waved my hair. I walked downstairs and say Connor wearing a shirt that said "KITTIES!" and skinny jeans with black converse. "Hey ready?" I asked. "Yeah just let me grab my vlogging camera..." He said. "Ill grab my polaroid.." I say. We get those and walk out the door.

At Ricky's house..

We pulled up in the driveway. Amber ran to the car. "Amber!" I yelled. Becca and Brooklyn followed "Aww guys I missed you!"I said. "Its been 2 weeks where have you been?!" Brooklyn asked. "Well...I have some news... But we need everyone here." I said. Everyone started shouting. Soon all 6 guys, Jenn, And Andrea were here. "Okay here's the news..." I said with a huge smile. I looked at Connor and he nodded. "WERE HAVING A BABY!" I said. There was shock and excitement through the small group of friends. "I'm gonna be a grandfather... a 31 year old grandfather." Ricky said. I laughed at the thought of our kid calling Ricky Grandad. I looked at Connor and smiled. He pecked me on the cheek and I smiled. Kian walked up to me. I took off my shirt and shorts so I was just in my Bikini. Amber, Jenn, Becca, Andrea, and Brooklyn did the same. All the guys took off there shorts. We all ran to the side of the pool. "WAIT!" I shouted Everyone stopped and looked at me. "1....2...3!" Everyone jumped in.  We partied the whole time. I saw JC bringing Amber up to the diving board. "Attention!" JC yelled. We all looked up at them. I mouthed 'What?' to Amber. She shrugged. " I have a question to ask Amber..." He said. By now everyone but Amber knew what was happening. "Amber, will you marry me?" He asked. "Wh- uh, Yes! Yes I will!" Amber said. "Yes? Yes! She said yes people!" JC Shouted. JC picked up Amber bridal style and jumped in the pool. Everyone clapped. I swam as fast as I could to amber. "Oh my God! You're engaged!" I said to Amber. "I know! Did you know he was gonna propose?" Amber asked. "Clueless! Which is weird...he tells me everything!" I said. "Maybe he just wanted everyone to be surprised.." Amber said. I shrugged. 

4 hours later...

The party was coming to a close. Andrea, Jenn, and Brooklyn left. Now its just Becca, Amber, Me, and the guys. "This is the best birthday ever..." I said. "Really? What about when you met Luke Hemmings for your 19th birthday?" Ricky asked. "Yeah but..I feel like I probably wouldn't be alive if I didn't know you guys. All of you mean so much to me and just having time to be with my family..its great." I said. "Aww we love you to D..." Kian said. "Group hug!" Sam shouted. Everyone hugged around me and I started tearing up (Happy tears of course). Everyone let go. "I love you guys" I said wiping tears from my eyes. "We love you too." Ricky said. " I could never had ask for a better way to become a father..." He said. 

So that's it. That's how it happened. The story of a Homeless foster kid finding a place to call home. Maybe I didn't have a mom and dad and siblings who I always fought with..but I did have siblings. A lot of Brothers, Kian,JC,Trevor,Sam. I had father, Ricky, and a Husband, Connor. And soon I'd have a beautiful baby who would get to grow up having the best uncles. This is weird but I wanna thank a few of my friends for a great 8 Years. There's, Becca, for teaching me to always be free and never EVER let anyone influence your beliefs and actions. Brooke, who made sure that there was someone to cuddle with me when my cat died or when things between me and Connor weren't right. But I wanna give a huge thanks to Amber, for always being there when I needed a sister, not a brother. For going bra shopping with me and letting me know when I was crossing the Bitch line; and lastly, the biggest thanks to Ricky, for picking me up next to those steps on Jenneson.