Chapter 36

We all got to the hospital. Everyone except Trevor just drove. In the car, Nash was driving, Cameron was in the passenger seat, and Me,Amber, and Mikey were in the back seat.

We got to the hospital and Everyone got looked over by a doctor. All the guys came running in. Ricky came over to me, "Can you explain to me what happened?!" He asked angrily. "Hey this wasn't her fault Ricky..." Kian said. "It was her apartment. Speaking of which. You're moving back in with us. I knew you weren't ready for this." Ricky said. "I am too! I'm not moving back. I thought you trusted me." I said. "Look Ricky we can talk about this later." Kian said. Ricky stormed off.

I walked over to JC, " Hey, can you take me home?" I said. "Umm, D, Your apartments a crime scene...".he said. "Oh yeah...Can you take me to Yall's house?" I asked. "Yeah. Connor is there though.." JC said. "Its fine." I said not caring about drama right now."

I got in JC's car and we drove back to the house. I walked in. My empty room was still there. JC pulled out of the driveway. I couldn't be at the hospital right now but I understood why he needed to be there. Connor came down. "Hey, why aren't you at the hospital?" He said with a little venom in his voice that said I don't want you here. "Because I was under too much stress. My apartments a crime scene so I came here." I said. "Oh, okay." He said. He walked over to me, and looked into my eyes "D... this has made me realize that there's no way I can live without you. even just not being together.. I'm sorry.." he said with a look as if he were terrified of what I might say, but I didn't say anything I decided that a kiss would be a more affective way to show how I felt. he immediately kissed back. he broke away for a moment "I missed you so much" he whispered and then our lips were back to kissing passionately. he started to take off my sweater and I started to take off his pants. the kiss was broken so that my sweater could be properly taken off. he looked at me and I looked at him and I swear I've never seen anything as beautiful Connor. we both took our pants off so that we were both just in our under garments. he stepped away from me and looked at me like he was observing what he saw "how are you so incredible?" he asked in a raspy tone. I didn't say anything. I just giggled and walked towards him and started to kiss him again. we made our way to the bed and he laid me down and got on top of me and started to kiss  me from my lips all the way to my inner thighs he looked up at me as he started to slide my lace panties down my legs and then he moved up so that our faces were close again. he started to kiss me again and slid his boxers off. and then I felt his warmth inside me and was it incredible. I was totally consumed by the thought that in that moment we were one. we were connected physically and mentally and I've never felt anything more right. I love him. I'm IN love with him. he continued to thrust in and out of me until we both reached or climaxes. he looked at me with his beautiful green eyes and in the moment I knew that he was all I ever needed and all I will ever need.

hey guys! So this is the first time I've had smut in my chapter, but idk maybe they'll be more? We'll see! The smut was written by oh_hey_becca so, there's the perv. (Just kidding Ily ;)! K BYEEEEEEEEE