Chapter 24

D's POV: I decided instead of going to.school with a hangover I'd just skip today. This was Amber's 2nd year and she didn't wanna mess up her "perfect attendance" so she went to school.

I rode my bike home and went into the house.

"Diamond Bernice! Where were you?!" Ricky said. "Ambers." I said. "Why didn't you text me?" He said angrily. "Because if I did you would have known I was drunk, and better you find out after than during." I said. "You got drunk?" He said, he looked ready to explode. "What do you care? You're not my dad. Why does it matter?" I said. My heart suddenly changed when it looked like I had broken him. His eyes were glazed over and his breathing was a little unsteady. "Y-You're right...just go upstairs..." He said. I walked up the stairs and into my room. I was so sad so I went under the covers and slept.

I woke up to JC bouncing on my bed... "What?!" I yelled, irritated cause I still had a slight headache. "We need to talk" JC said still bouncing. "I 'll talk if you stop bouncing and agree that I don't have to leave my bed." I said. "Deal." He said. He sat Down and looked at me, "What's up with Ricky? I asked all the guys and no one can crack him." He said. "I-I don't know." I said trying my best to.play it cool. "D..." He said, by now he knew I had done something and there was no use hiding it. " I told Ricky to, basically, mind his own businesses cause he wasn't my dad." I answered. "Oh...wow." He said. "But I didn't think it'd hurt him that bad. It was like a needle that turned out to be a butcher knife." I added. "He was gonna go to court...to, nevermind." He was about to get up but I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him down with a little force, "Go to court and what?" I said. JC hesistated and then said. "He was gonna take you to court and make himself your legal guardian...if you were okay with it..."

woah woah woah! That was some news!!! Hope to see you again for the next chapter and, see you later!!! K BYEEEEE