Chapter 20

Diamond's POV: Hey! So lets fast forward a little! This past month I learned the basics of 4 grades. Past the LASPA test (just barely) and now today is my first day at LASPA! Now onto my day...

I woke up and decided I needed to look GRET for my first day. I curled my hair, shaved my legs and underarms, put on white skinny Jeans, a red shirt that said ”I was born to fuck.” In black, black flats, and a white beanie. Then I went downstairs. ”Hey JC..” I said. ”Hey! Excited for your first day?” He asked. ”Excited? Try ready to vomit.” I said shakely . ”You're gonna do great!! Don't be nervous.” He said. ”Thanks JC. Hey can you grab that?” I said pointing to a box of Cookie Crisps I couldn't reach. ”Yeah.” He replied. He reached for the box and put it on the counter. I poured my cereal and began to eat. As I was eating Trevor walked down, ”Hey! Excited for your first day?” He asked. ”I guess...” I said. ”She wants to vomit.” JC said. ”You shouldn't. Everything will be fine.” Trevor said. I gave Trevor a look that said ”Okay.pal.” And cleaned up my bowl. I brushed my teeth then ran out the door and got on my bike. Yeah its mine now.

I parked my bike at the school parking lot. I walked into the school and saw a crowd of people...singing...playing music...running lines...it was crazy. But it seemed welcoming... I walked into my first class, Drama. We learned about using your ”Stage voice” and proper stage behavior. Then I got to Music and was learning the guitar. We learned basic notes and how to use a capo correctly. Then I got to lunch...and sat alone. FINALLY, I got to my long awaited class, Singing. I walked in and the woman who seemed to be the teacher walked up to me ”Hello! I'm Ms. Baynes. Please pick a number from the basket at my desk and then find a seat. This will be your seat for the rest of the semester. I looked around and saw 1 seat. OH SO MUCH TO CHOOSE FROM! WHAT SHALL I DO?! Note the sarcasm. I sat down next to a guy picking his nose...ew...and a girl with Auburn hair and fair skin with freckles. I opened my notebook and grabbed a pencile amd started to draw music notes, flowers, just doodling. I was in the middle of a daisy when I felt someone tap my shoulder. ”Hi! I'm Amber.What's your name?” She asked. ”D.” I said. I looked back at my notebook. ”Hi, D. What number did you get?” She asked. ”Shoot! I forgot.” I got up and class was starting. I akwardly walked infront of class and grabbed a number. I sat back down and showed the number to Amber. She showed me hers and she showed me a 1. I assumed we weren't partners amd shrugged. I looked back at my notebook and heard Ms. Baynes speaking ”Hello class. I'm Ms. Baynes, but feel free to call me Jennifer or Jenn. If you got numbers 1-4 on your peice of paper you are partners. If you got 5-8, partners, and so on. After class you may meet eachother but for now we must focus.”  Ms. Baynes said. After class I met my partners, Amber, obviously, Mikey, Lia, and then my forth partner walked towards me. ”Trevor?” I said suprised. ”You go here?” I asked. ”Yeah, I wanted it to be a suprise.” He said. ”Okay then...” I replied.

That was the last class of the day so all of us exchanged numbers then me and Trevor headed home.

Hey guys! What's up? You like the chapter? I know you did! Thanks for reading. Favorite if you actually did enjoy, add to your.library for more, and most importantly, COMMENT! K byeeee