Chapter 14

D's POV: Me and Connor were goin' on a date today...He said he had something important to tell me...shmurr??? Connor said the date was fancy so i called Becca and Brooklyn over to help me get ready. If your confused...Brooklyn is like part of the group now so get used to it.

D: I mean i don't even know what to do on a fancy date...honestly, what's a boy? Can someone tell me cause I don't know.

Brooklyn and Becca laughed.

Be: Well you've been on a date before. It'll be fine.

We got ready and then Connor knocked on my door. i opened it up.

C: My lady...

He said holding out his hand. I took his hand and we walked out.

We got in Connor's car and he started driving. We got to the park and there were fairy lights on the trees...and it was around 7 so it was dim outside but not to the point where the bugs are out. Praise the Lord! Connor guided me to a little stone table under a gazebo. He pulled out of a the same little basket he used on our first date, French toast, syrup, powdered sugar, and apple juice.

D: You got my favorite drink!! I love you!!

We both paused and then just kinda chuckled and went on with the date....akward....At the end of dinner Connor put all the stuff back and then he took my hand and guided me to a spot where you could see the stars perfectly...it was beautiful.

C: Diamond I need to talk to you....

D: Yes? I'm all ears...

C: So, over the past month we have had a lot of fun together and...well...I'm just gonna say it...Will you be my girlfriend?